1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time To Slow Down?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Davey, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Davey

I'm Baaaaaack!

okay Big Bang Theory joke there if you don't watch the show you won't get it. but anyway!
    so i've been so crazy busy that i haven't really been on. I decided to drop by and say hello and to give everyone a little update on the life that is mine.

i still have not yet convinced....uh...someone...that we are like PERFECT for each other but i am on the verge! I can feel it! For anyone who didn't read past posts....well like its not obvious I'm trying to convince someone that we are PERFECT for each other. Simple.

my show choir is going really well this year and i actually feel like i fit in finally. it could be because oh yes wait for it....wait for it....i'm out at school! well for the most part. pretty much EVERYONE knows now. Its pretty cool. Still need to help along my parents though. They are still out of the loop.

well i've started this new story but can't really say much because if i do i have this bad curse about not being able to get it finished. i'll just say this "Jacob's got nothing on him!"

I got the lead in the school's fall play "Noodles" yeah I know sounds fun right! It is its friggin HILARIOUS! I wish you all could come see!

well thats kind of all for now just thought i would catch you all up and hope that i get to slow down a bit from my busy schedule to spend some time with you all again.

well much luv always!
    Davey
    (*hug*)

2. myra

Hmmm....wonder who that could be...lol