1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Did You Realize That You Were Pansexual?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jan 4, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

I didn't realize at what I was until I started to questioned my sexuality around October. at first I thought I was a Lesbian/Bisexual but those two didn't fit well with me. And then I started to thinking well I always wanted to date someone based on their personality and to be honest gender doesn't bother me because love is love. I didn't know that there was a word for it until I met someone who is a friend of mine who is actually Pansexual as well. Then all of the sudden, everything just clicked. I am a Pansexual! When did you guys realized that you were a Pansexual?

2. JessicaWolfess

When I realized I could be aroused and attracted to people of all genders

3. grapewhisperer

When I was 12 I thought I was bi, but when I started to learn I was trans* I realised there were other genders, so I changed the label because I realised I had been pansexual the whole time because gender doesn't matter.

4. ThatGuy20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was in the kitchen and I all of a sudden had the urge to marry my pan! Jk jk :slight_smile:

5. Rosalynn

Gender is like, meh. So pansexual just was the label I chose that best suited me.

6. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was coming to terms with my sexuality, and started looking up different sexualities on the introweb. I stumbled upon pansexuality, and figured that it's definition was aligned with me.

Gender didn't bother me, most of my crushes have been for their personality, really, and I had the ability to be attracted to any gender.