1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 questions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jeff72, Oct 22, 2008.

1. jeff72

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First....Do any guys (or girls for that matter) think I am cute or attractive?

Second....I want to be with a man so bad. I am attracted to larger guys (heavier) that won't hurt me. All I have done is kissed, oral, and cuddle but there are so much more out there...right? Where do I find them? and do you think any guy would be interested in me?

Third....I am attracted to shemales/transgendered and also cd's....is that weird?

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    CDs?? Could that possibly make you OS?? (Objectum sexual - attracted to inanimate objects)

Sorry...can't be of much help. But question 3 - whether a person is weird is not defined by who they're attracted to, so no.

3. Jim1454

CDs = Cross Dressers, not Compact Discs! :roflmao:

You're just so cute, Lucy!

In answer to your questions:

1) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It really shouldn't be about what you look like - it's who you are.

2) Depending on where you live, there are likely support groups for clubs for gays and lesbians. Here in Toronto there is a club called 'Out and Out' that organizes social gatherings. Meeting people as friends is always the best way to find a boyfriend.

3) I don't think there's anything weird about being attracted to anything in particular.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The answers to 1 and 3 are obvious - yes and no.

It's #2 that's going to get you into trouble. If you "want to be with a man so bad", you're a prime target for guys who ARE going to hurt you. There's nothing wrong with wanting a guy, or actively looking for a guy. But resolve that you will NOT get involved with a loser just because "it beats being lonely". It doesn't. A crappy relationship is lots worse than being lonely. So do your best to remain critical of the guys that come your way. Don't go saying yes just because someone offers, and you think "I can't do any better". You can. :slight_smile:

Lex