1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guided Meditations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by trailrider, Jan 5, 2015.

1. trailrider

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has anyone ever done a guided meditation?
    I have done a couple over the years that where very fascinating. The first one was during a counseling session that was extremely intense.
    I had attempted to recreate that feeling on numerous attempts but could only ever get back to that level of relaxation in inner thought one other time.

That feeling is just so serene that I can't really explain it.

I am bringing this up for a reason. The other day my wife and I were enjoying some mutual gratification ( it was my turn to be pleasured :thumbsup: ) Anyway, as she was doing her best, and please remember that she and I have a very open level of communication and she knows everything about me, I went into this pure state of meditated relaxation. The physical feeling I got was overwhelming. My entire body went into a sort of quiver. For just a moment I had a mental sense of complete ease and confidence of being a homosexual. I was just surrounded in this visual warmth with a faint voice telling me it was ok. .....I know this sounds really weird :confused:

when I finally opened my eyes, I had assumed that my wife had brought me to completion and what I had felt was some level of orgasm, but to my surprise I had gone limp, without any evidence of "a job well done".

Has anybody ever experienced anything like this, without the aid of some pill or drink?:dry:

Pinch Me Living with Bernadette Logue – Unleash Personally & Professionally Speak with Your Soul - Guided Meditation - Pinch Me Living with Bernadette Logue - Unleash Personally & Professionally

I pasted this link if you are interested. This guided meditation is really close to the one that I was able to relax with in the past, and speak to my inner soul.

Thoughts? Comments? Interpretations?

2. mangotree

I've used guided hypnotism in the past which get me into a meditative state.
    They can be found on Audible by searching for Hypnosis Live (they're not free though).

3. Silver Springs

I do Christian meditation and contemplation with the help of a spiritual director.

4. trailrider

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm... Christian meditation. That sounds interesting , but how is it different from just prayer and devotions?

5. GaspingJasper

Out Status:
    A few people
    Your experience sounds good but I haven't done anything like that, sadly.

6. llamahoox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have done quite a few guided meditations and have had some HUGE emotional releases from them where I cried like I have never cried before and also had the overwhelming sensation of the presence of ancestors being right there, one of whom wanted to hold my hand....I know this all sounds weird but it is true. The experiece you describe above is not something I have experienced but I dont doubt that it happened and that the voice that told you the homosexual feelings were okay was showing you that love is love whatever form it takes...and it is that, which God, Source, the Universe, whatever you want to call it, cares about :slight_smile: