1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Knew It!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nintenfreak92, Oct 22, 2008.

1. To the people that are completely out, was there a lot of people like, "I knew you were gay!" cause im thinking of coming out and i think that that part will annoy me.

2. Paralyzer

There were a lot of people that said "that explains SO MUCH!" and then "I had a feeling, but I never asked" and then there was apparantly one girl who knew when I never even talk to her... I don't believe her but whatever. I didn't really get "I knew you were gay!"

A lot of people felt bad though.. (the girls) because they had crushes on me. They took it out on themselves for being stupid and I just kinda laughed in my head and told them they're dumb and I'm still gonna be their friend (if they accept me).

Most everyone else was shocked.. but it blew over for the most part. I kinda caused some random guy to get sparks for me but I didn't like him.

And yeah, I agree with you. From the little things that even resemble "I knew you were gay!" I get extremely annoyed because I feel like how the hell did they figure that out when I was still confused myself.

People tell me I'm straight acting, and I've had people defend my sexuality for me (they thought I was straight). But now everyone jokingly(?) says "you're so gay." And yeah, I kinda act gay sometimes...
    -Just thought I should include that part.

3. No, most of the people who I told were like really :confused:. But I guess you're only as obvious as you act. If you act like it's a big deal, others will think it is. I never outwardly acted like I cared too much about it.

4. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Some people were like "You are O_____o ?" and some were like "I knew that" lol.

5. Starshine16

The only person that I have told so far said that she had no idea,but that since we were best friends she should have figured it out.

6. HighintheClouds

Not a lot. People just usually tell me, "REALLY?!"

To me, the most irritating responses are, "Oh. Really? Okay then. I'm totally cool with it." because it's so... uneventful lol. Now I don't really get much said about my sexuality, except that people just don't ask me about any part of my life which has to do with sexuality. They just
    a) give knowing looks, then look away giggling when I glare at them OR
    b) demand to know who I'm having a crush on (I'm pretty vocal about having a crush on someone, just not who it is)

7. i've only told a few people but the newest person i told said she used to imagine the kind of guy her girl friends would end up with..she said she could never imagine a guy for me haha.

8. I got that from at least 8 people, including my brother. I find it funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people (my sister, for one) said they'd figured it out ages ago, plenty of other people had no idea and told me they never would have guessed.

10. Janvier

Only one person said that and I thought it was pretty cool :icon_bigg
    It's way better than a punch in the face, amirite?

11. revolutionrock

That is probably the single most positive statement I have ever read. :grin:

12. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Everyone I told was shocked so I didn't have that reaction.

13. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've kindof gotten it but not really. A couple of friends said that though it was a shock they guessed I was bi so yeah.. lol.

My dad's apparently had discussions with a friend of his over whether I'm gay or not so I don't know how he'll react when the inevitable happens (him finding out).

14. SpacerX

i shocked quite a few people, but there was one or two that I thought had me sussed.

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It'll happen. But keep it in context. Most of the time, they dot't guess you were gay because of the way you walk, or how you talk, or your love of the Jonas Brothers. They guess because you're not interesting in girls, you're never dating, and you've brought up homosexuality (or studiously avoided it) as a topic in the past. :slight_smile:

Lex

16. Apocalypte

Most of my friends were like "Yeah, I totally guessed". I didn't think I sent out *that* many dyke vibes.

17. musican

yea, i knew that a lot of people used to ask me, but i thought it was just to insult me. i dont know how people knew, but at the same time i wonder if theres anyone that doesnt know and how could they not? haha

18. riddlerno1

well, the one and only person ive told said that she thought i was, asked others, but they all said " nah...he's straight". However......i do think that people do know, cos of the reasons Lex stated above actually, but now i guess they arent going to ask or say anything to me as not to offend me. Which is kinda sweet but in some ways id rather they would ask and so then i wouldnt to deny it. Cowardly i know.

19. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people I came out to kinda said it for me (cos I was too scared to do it myself lol). Others said 'I would never have guessed'. Some were like, 'So who do you like?' So in general, just the usual stuff...

20. Daniel

Some people actually had a pot going on as when I would come out. When I told my parents my dad laughed and said "Told ya!" My mother just asked if I wanted more potatoes.