1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning myself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Forbidden, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Forbidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Dear members I need help 15 years ago I had a bestfriend who in theory was the love of my life I walked away simply because she wanted a relationship and back then there was so much homophobic and prejudice against it , as in people finding out back then I was very religious I walked away , we never had full on sexual contact , we stopped being friends after that I missed her everyday and i tried to be normal I suppressed my feelings and desires and never acted on them , it's making me feel depressed , this year 2015 we got back in contact through social media , infact met up a few times last week I told her I was felt about her , I feel ashamed of these feelings , this unwanted attraction has made me feel suicidal , feel horrible saying that , I have a lot of homosexual friends , I have tried to have relationships with guys over the 15 years , but I always leave without a actual reason I am dumping them , i can't hurt men anymore , it's not fair , I'm madly inlove with her , only downside she is bisexual and married to a man and has a family , she said to me last week to meet other sexually confused women , if things were different and she found a connection with a woman she would leave her husband to be a woman ! Please I need help , I've been on dating sites all women want to hook up , I'm not looking for physical side im looking for someone who understands how I feel ,

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes, it was very different then... awareness and sentiment wise...

what about if you would take it slow... if you would try to get to know some women, get to know each other better, see if you are compatible, and take it from there...
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anonymous-discussions/149346-where-can-i-meet-lgbtq-people.html#4

You might have a look here:
    SupportLine - Problems: Sexuality: Advice, support and information
    and here:
    http://www.gaylifeuk.com/helplines-a-support-groups.html

(*hug*)

3. Forbidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks for the input as my friend is bisexual she can tell I'm not completely straight can others girl tell by my characteristics I need to know its so confusing ?

4. Forbidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks for the input as my friend is bisexual she can tell I'm not completely straight can others girl tell by my characteristics I need to know its so confusing ?

5. NatWheeled

Some of my online gaming friends I've told have said they knew or at least suspected I might be, long before I realized it. Not sure exactly what gave me away though