1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confessions...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 0Marionette0, Jan 6, 2015.

1. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone. I'd gotten to meet a lot of nice people so far on my time being here. And I thought you guys would get to know me better if I posted some confessions/embarrassing facts about myself. Most of these will be associated with physical or sexual qualities about myself.

1. I shave everywhere on my body other than my eyebrows and head. Some would say I'm a twink...

2. One of my biggest fears is becoming really tall.

3. I want to stay looking like a child forever.

4. I get really blushy when someone calls me cute...

5. I've been self harming for 3 years.

6. If I could change anything about myself, it'd be how I look.(I'm like the ugliest boy ever)

7. I can't see well out of my left eye.(partially why it doesn't bother me that my hair covers it)

8. I'm very quiet and shy, and people stress me out.

9. I get mistaken for a girl at times, mostly by old people. I think it's my face/long-ish hair, but I don't really act like a girl at all.

10. Despite me being not all that sexual, I have a lot of sexual fantasies. *winks*

11. My username for many things is Marionette because that's how my sex life works out. They're in control, I let them do whatever and I don't resist/oppose. :icon_wink

12. I weigh 99 pounds...So I'm pretty thin.

13. I have a scar on my arm that reads "FAG"

Aaaaand That's all I can think of right now. If anyone has any questions about me or anything feel free to ask. I don't have much to hide since on this website, I finally feel like I can be myself. Thanks~

2. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey! Welcome to EC
    Why do you have such long hair? Is it because you are shy and that you think that you are ugly? You arent hiding behind it are you?

Regardless of what anyone says i think you are beautiful inside and outside and i am sure your boyfriend thinks the same as well! Please dont hide your face it is beautiful

And anyways you remind me a bit of myself when i was your age. I used to try to hide as much as i could and i would always blush, thinking that i was the ugliest person around (kids can be cruel.sometimes). I realized that the less that i hid myself and the more that i embraced my looks, the more i matured and i grew into them. That and your facial structure will.mature significantly at your age in the coming months and years.

Stay beautiful, don hide :slight_smile:

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (*hug*) Your past sounds like a very tortured life ( and not the good torture ) As the person above me said, You are both a beautiful person and a cutie :icon_wink It takes gut to be able to tell stuff like that so bravo to you sir! :eusa_clap

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    What made you self-harm?
    I'm quiet and shy, too.
    You should be confident about who you are.

5. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks, that was nice to hear. I wear my hair this long partially because I don't like my face, but also because I just like the way it looks better on me. I actually get lots of compliments about it for whatever reason.(*hug*)

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2015 at 04:32 AM ----------

I self-harm simply because I have a lot of hate towards myself, and am not confident about who I am. Also, because at times I feel very alone since I have to fake my personality around my parents, and I can't really talk to them about anything. Their response to anything I tell them is "get over it". It only makes things worse. But thank you, it was nice to hear from you.:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2015 at 04:37 AM ----------

Haha, I got some of the good torture too. No worries. And wow...a cutie? Thanks. :icon_redf

#5 0Marionette0, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  6. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

hey, if people have called you cute, then you aren't the ugliest guy on the planet. Just from your pics, you seem like you would be a cute guy, but show us your face if you want honest opinions.

I can empathize with you a great deal, I felt much the same at your age. Your numbers 6, 8, 10, and 12 really resonate with me.

Graduating high school I was 6'4" and 110 lbs. Your body develops at the rate it's going to, you can't speed it up or slow it down. I'm now a comfortable 220 lbs, after going up to 260.

I've had the worst self-image of myself for the longest time. Actually until just recently when I joined a gay/bi social site. It feels real good to be wanted by others. I wish I could have felt this good in high school and on.

Of course, my self-image also sapped my self-confidence, and my parents moving 2 towns over when I was turned 13 basically made me a loner throughout high school.

[​IMG]

The biggest thing I've healed within myself is that nasty voice in my head yelling at me that I'm a failure. That voice was my inner critic, and I was listening and believing everything it said. Only now do I find out that the "inner critic" isn't really me, it's a subconscious part of me that I can control and tell to F off

7. I'm in my senior year of high school and I'm 5'2, weighing 195 lbs. I was always the chubby one so, I have the same struggle as you only opposite. We're the same and opposites in a lot of ways. Glad to have you here at EC. Hope to get to know you better. :slight_smile:

8. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Shouldn't the goal of all humanity, every single person, be, to be who they are without hurting others, or others hurting them in any way for being themselves.

I've always tried to live, a live and let live life. I've not overtly tried to ever hurt anyone with my words or actions. I always try to be helpful, and not late hate sit in my soul.

You guys are still in high school, you aren't supposed to be confident about all that much yet. You don't have the experience to say that, this is who I am, this is what I'm good at, this is passion, this is how I live. Being comfortable in your own skin is difficult, and it's all your own mind game.

Forget the negative shit people say, only focus on the positive. Some people just hate you, for some reason or just because they have hate in their heart. Ignore them. Don't let them stand in your way. Make friends with the positive people who like you, and don't pull you down. If someone can't accept who you are, be civil and polite, but let them go their own way.

9. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Your fucking awesome....and your drawings are great...hears some stereotypical advice....negative thoughts:negative life positive thoughts:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ositive life...its corny but true

10. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Yes, a defeatist attitude will only get you defeated in the end...

11. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know a person who is in a situation quite similar to yours. I will tell you what I told them. The best thing you can do is to start opening up to your friends, do not underestimate the benefits of having the support of those around you. You also need to seriously consider raising your self worth. From what I have read here and what I have seen in your profile, you have no logical reason to feel the way you do, not unless you yourself chose to feel this way on purpose. You are a beautiful person and deserve to be happy, please consider this and at the very least try and stop self harming. You will hate yourself for it later in time.

12. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for your reply. I actually do have reasoning for me feeling so down all the time, you just don't know what they are. Also, I have tried my best to stop self-harming, and I still am trying to stop. Thank you for the encouragement though. It means a lot. (*hug*)

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2015 at 04:52 PM ----------

Thanks for your reply and advice!

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2015 at 04:54 PM ----------

Thank you for the encouragement. It's nice to hear from someone who can relate. (*hug*)

13. CyberStar

I gotta say, I looked at your post and just immediately started drawing paralells. 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are all strikingly familiar. (Even that one about your hair over your eye - in middle school my hair was sooo long, like a girl's (I got mistaken for one several times) and I wore my hair EXACTLY like that. I think you and I could be pretty good friends.

14. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, really? Cool, it's great to hear from someone else who relates. (*hug*) thanks for the reply:icon_wink