1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cover up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gfsfgr, Jan 6, 2015.

1. gfsfgr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What do you think about it?Where can a gay man find a girl to cover him up?or a lesbian who has the same difficult situation?

2. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I wouldn't recommend it. You and the girl will both be miserable. And if you "date" a straight girl, it would be unfair to her. Best to just keep to yourself until you feel ready to come out. In the meantime, talk with people on here. It will help you feel more comfortable with being gay.

#2 XenaxGabby, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
  3. JerryX

JerryX Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just put an ad in the net or paper, like a job application.... help needed, no refund.
    Anonymously of course.
    Good luck to you!

4. gfsfgr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes. it would be unfair for straight girl. But maybe a lesbian, bisexual or asexual girl need some help and we could help out each other. I know that I will never tell my parents about myself. I am scared of searching for a girl on our Russian sites. You can meet a bad person who gives your secrets away. Also gay people are afraid of meeting each other on dating or social sites because there are so many idiots that pretend to be gay and then beat you up with friends when you are on a date. It happens very often.

Anyway, thanks for advice