1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The LGBT World

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OtherMe, Jan 7, 2015.

1. OtherMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, I know I'm only 14 but I just had an idea and I was wandering your thoughts. My idea is that in the future I will travel but whilst travelling I would go and visit LGBT people from all backgrounds and the places that they live. Could be fun and was just an idea, I'd love to hear your thoughts?

OtherMe

2. puppiesarecute

like as a documentary? Because that would be cool and eyeopening for some bigots.

3. EDMJunkie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like that idea. It would be awesome to go around and see how ridiculously diverse the world is. It would be quite an eye opener for you as well!

4. ChameleonSoul

I've never though of doing that but it sounds like a great idea. I'll have to add it to my bucket list.

5. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The idea sounds good in theory but in practice can prove difficult and at times dangerous, depending on where you intend to travel and what you intend to document. This is especially true considering your age, so please if you do decide to do something like this, turn to an adult and ask for assistance during the entire project. Always exercise caution when interacting with people who you do not know.