1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Like Cold Weather...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joey, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Granted it's not very cold yet, but this was the first morning consistently in the upper 30's here at school... not very fun. Although perfect scarf weather :grin: People seem to look at me strangely though, I like to think they're just jealous of how awesome I look all bundled up...

2. I actually like the cold weather a lot. The only thing that bothers me is when the wind is whipping and you can't keep your eye open to see where you're going. But other than that it's all good.

3. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Here in Greece it will be 65 out and people wear winter coats...and I'm in a tshirt

4. SpacerX

here in Ireland it's about 14 degrees celcius, plus raining alot...

can't wait to go to Oz

5. mattypants

love the cold. but it wont drop below 60f for a while here

6. Myke

Myke Guest

its 5'C here right now, it's suppose to get to 13'C today, and that's considered warm up here hahaha. God i hate the -30'C winters

7. sdc91

It dropped down to 4 degrees (Celsius, 40F) last night with 30 mph winds here. IN TEXAS! :frowning2:

And it's only October.

8. Apocalypte

It's windy too, almost got blown away when I got off my bus today! I hate our weather :frowning2:

9. Nodnarb

I hate the cold too...It's still in the 40's here, so it isn't bad yet, but I'm already freezing. And then when it is windy and rainy, it just makes it worse. I'm not at all looking forward to this winter, if it is anything like last winter.

10. Loveless

Loveless Guest

I can't wait for spring

11. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I don't really like the cold too much either. Spring is really nice. :slight_smile: I hate bundling up in the winter, although I know Las Vegas doesn't get as cold as a lot of other members' cities, so I shouldn't complain. Lol.

12. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

I trade your cold weather for my 99 degrees in southern california today

13. I LOVE cold weather because it gives me the opportunity to dress in my amazing winter and fall catalog clothing which is completely FABULOUS :slight_smile:

14. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love cold weather. Fall is my favorite season - I hate the extreme heat of summer. Holy crap, I'm a nonreligious gay southerner who doesn't like heat.

But anyway, cool weather is great. It never gets much colder than around 40F down here, but that's pretty chilly for people who are used to 70-80 in the summer.

15. EM68

It was in the 40's today. I was in a suit and I was freezing. Yuck! I think I need to buy an overcoat.

16. It's getting colder here too, and it's a nightmare, no more hoodies anymore, i actually have to wear something with a zip lol. The cold exhausts me, but it's good for my skin, so I'll put up with it =)