1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gayyyy!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Psaurus918, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Psaurus918

Anyone else on here just want to scream they're gay when talking to family/friends when they constantly ask you about not having a girlfriend?! Yes, I know I should come out to them (and will in due time) but every time I get cornered I feel like yelling at the top of my lungs!

Or sometimes I'll be laying in bed or driving (where I do my best thinking) and think how nice it would be to just write on Facebook "I'm Gay" or "Yell it from the rooftop" and deal with the consequences later.

Then I think to myself what a terrible idea that is and get all depressed again. I can't be the only one that feels this way

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have a girlfriend andrew?
    Andrew: no
    ?: why?
    Andrew: DAMNIT IM GAY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

Im guessing that was what you're asking? :wink:

3. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I only tell females...When they ask me about a girlfriend, I say:
    "I'm not exactly into girls...I'm Gay..."

If guys ask me, I play the straight game...Girls are less homophobic...Straight guys are fuckwads...
    I wish things weren't like that...That way, every time I meet someone, male or female, I can immediately say, "I'm Gay..."

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm completely out so I kind of do that already.. well, whenever someone asks. I don't go around screaming it though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm probably more pissed than depressed when this happens. I don't ask people personal questions unless I feel very comfortable around them, know them well enough, and this is a topic I sense they are almost wanting to broach.

This question is mostly used to pry. It serves no other purpose. That's why it is irritating.

Truth be told, I find that elderly people are the rudest when it comes to this question ... and, mostly, it's crotchety, elderly women.

I agree that narrow minded straight guys are fucktards when it comes to this topic and if a straight guy is intrigued by someone's homosexuality, then he's probably bisexual.

6. Psaurus918

Maybe its where I live but I've found a lot of females that are pretty homophobic :-(

7. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, I'm like that too. Whenever people ask me if I have a boyfriend, I'm so tempted to say "No, but my girlfriend is doing fine, thanks for asking." Even if I don't have one. Honestly, I hate living with this secret. It's like it's holding you back from you. I've told the step rental, but it didn't go all that well, but I still feel like screaming it out so I can just get it over with and deal with it and start living my life...

I feel the same way as Disco n Metal. More girls here than guys are less homophobic.

8. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well... Not yell "I'm gay!" exactly, I think that would give them the wrong idea.... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But there have been times where I just want them to see me. Treat me like a girl... Stop calling me "Boy" while we are at it! It was cute for a while, when I was a kid but I'm not.. I'm not a boy okay!?.... Something like that occasionally crosses my mind... But that's too cruel I think... I don't want to make them feel bad when they had no idea... :frowning2: