1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being gay is a pain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chrisyboy, Jan 8, 2015.

1. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Behave you filthy lot.

At the moment I go to Uni and literally half the girls are absolutely gorgeous - I suppose makeup helps - they dress cute and they're lovely to talk to. And nice bottoms. I have though obviously they're probably a bit less hot between the hair, etc - but day to day their hot.

Then we have the guys - most of them are really not. They talk about football or gaming and all the gay ones mince around like they've been run over by a bus and talk like somebody is strangling their balls (obviously that's a generalisation). There are some I like, but seldom can I get near them

And then I think. I wish I was straight.

Is this just a problem I have?

2. Rainbows~Exist

You're not alone. Nearly ALL of the attractive guys in my school are obnoxious 'lads' with nothing more interesting to talk about than football :/ Then again I would never wish to be straight... being gay is awesome! Also you said "There are some I like, but seldom can I get near them" why is that?

3. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ditto...I have the same problem...There's zero Gay guys around here...The straight boys that I encounter are either ugly, or cute but extremely dumb...

The girls, are pretty and act mature...Sometime's I do think it's easier being straight...

4. MCairo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You must go to a Uni of models or something.
    There are hot people in mine, but far away from your proportion haha.
    But yeah being is straight is obviously easier, at least that's what I think when I see all those couples freely hooking up at parties.

#4 MCairo, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  5. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I personally don't feel this way, I'm quite the opposite. But everyone is different

Even though there are NO hot guys here, and I have found women sexually attractive, I find them irrational and don't have the patience for them, so I'd most likely not be in an actual relationship with a woman.

6. Psaurus918

It sounds like you're mentally attracted to girls but physically and sexually attracted to men. I've been there before, I find it much easier to converse with girls. Most guys want to talk about sports and stuff I can careless about