1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A couple things that bother me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Mind Freak

1. When people obnoxiously support Obama or McCain and yet they haven't even watched 1 debate, or when they base it off of race. I think that's stupid and it annoys me a lot.

2. When people make race comments period. For instance "That wasn't me that was them white people over there." : | Omg. Wtf! What does it matter what race the people were! If a white person said "That wasn't me, that was them black people over there" people would be up and arms all mad and stuff talking about "RACISM!" and yet they just said a racist comment.

Those are 2 of my pet peeves for the day.

3. Oh and when people say that bisexuality is the same as being gay.

NO IT ISN'T ITS BIsexual for a reason moron!

4. When some "religious" people say that people who like the same genders are going to Hell. That REALLY annoys me. And they can get that one verse right that involves homosexuals word for word but ask them to tell you another verse and they're dead silent. And another thing; they will get that sentence out of there mouth and start cursing or stealing or just doing non-Christian stuff and yet they think they can judge other people. If they knew anything they would know the bible talks about not being self-righteous.

5. And don't even get me started on the phrase "choose that lifestyle" that makes me want to fatten some lips. That really gets my blood boiling.

ARGH! I'm getting frustrated just thinking about all this stuff. Lol.

What are some of your pet peeves?

2. Amy

Amy

basically yours.

"sssssssssss" really annoys me

people who cant speak correct english.

really, i correct my teachers. that probably has something to do with why some of them dont like me...

yes, but they are forgiven

[cue dramatic eye roll]

3. Mind Freak

Lol.
    I also hate when people say axe instead of ask.

4. musican

i agree with yours plus some others:

people who think their opinion id the only one that is right, or the only one that matters

people who think that just because they're older than you they're smarter and wiser and can boss you around

close-minded people

cliques

stereotypes

and my family in general, and i have a feeling that isnt going to change much when/if i come out to them

5. Mind Freak

Stereotypes are funny sometimes.
    I don't like close-minded people either (typically)

You just reminded me of pet peeves I forgot I had. Lol.

6. mattypants

my trump card: humans in general

not in a misanthropic way, but sometimes, its like "wow, really? did you just say that?"

7. Henrike

I'm not racist, buuuut...

^That one always tickles me. :slight_smile:

8. musican

That's still not as good as, I'm not racist, I have a black friend. Last time I checked there are more races than that so you can still be racist toward a different race. And having a friend with a different race doesnt mean that you stop making racist comments, people still do it. If you really werent racist then you wouldnt think of someone as your black friend, you'd think of them as a friend.

9. Mind Freak

10. Janvier

:eek:
    I'm seeing double !!

11. partietraumatic

haha i agree with alot of the things here...im annoyed by loadsa things!

on the presidential election thing,about people not having a reason- here in the UK thats so common. Basically everyone supports Obama, and the majority with little or no reason, just because it seems kinda cool, and possibly coz alot of brits have a very stereotypical view of republicans as racist,sexist recnecks etc, so theyre not very popular here lol.

im not so bothered about the religious thing, my best friend is a committed catholic, but she has no problem with me, and completely supports me in being gay. God says to love everyone so somebody who is homophobic isnt following what God says. Also i like to ask them 'so you say im against god's word? can i ask you if you're wearing clothes of 2 different cloths?' that always gets them coz the bible says they shouldn't lol. Tho of course the best comeback is always 'Well you believe god made me, and you believe he has a purpose for everything, and you believe he loves all his subjects...therefore he made me gay, he has a reason for doing that, and he loves me the same as you' i think thats the best thing to say lol....ive never had to use those but i have them up my sleeve hehe

another thing that annoys me is when people assume that a guy and a girl cant be 'just' best friends, they always assume there is something going on....grrrr,my friends do that!

anyway i could go on for a long time on what annoys me, but i wont lol

12. Mickey

I get annoyed being annoyed.

13. Siateac34

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My pet peeves are being sticky and when people try on my sunglasses. I tend to ignore human ignorance in general and let it roll right off my back, so none of your things really bother me.

Lucas.

14. Mind Freak

Your pet peeves are the opposite of mine then. Haha.
    Except for the sticky part, I hate being sticky too.

15. Apocalypte

My pet peeves?

- The fact that the Irish government seems to think that cosying up to big business while cutting essential funds from health and education to save money is a good idea
    - My university administration is completely and utterly retarded, and every time I have to deal with them I get nothing done unless I pretty much go in looking for a fight