1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This game...literally reduced me to tears

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So not sure if I can post it here...I honestly don't recomend this game. I was watching my favorite youtuber and this game he played presentable liberty...it just reduced me to tears and yea. Not the best graphics but the storyline you end up living it and I watched to the very end and even as I'm writing this I'm still crying...I appluade the creator for making a game like this but why did they make one so terrifying not in the jump scares but just...God...you have to watch it for yourself to understand. Anyone else play or watch a lets play of this game? Am I the only one that got reduced to tears and such? It makes you feel so alone I literally had to call a friend of mine who I freaked out cause I was a sobbing wreck to make sure everything was okay...it just hit me hard....any comments about others who have seen this or played it let me know how you felt if your up to that. Just wanted to say your jot alone and just man these kind of games hit you so hard with feelings like that....anyways I'm off to go Skype with a friend and to calm down so I can hopefully try to sleep now...love you all and wish you all sweet dreams! (&&&)

2. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is 'Presentable Liberty' the name of the game?

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm, might check it out.

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you do then be warned for a very emotional game....its been half an hour and I'm still trying to stop my tears and panic from it....it may just be me since i tend to get very very very emotional at things so idk about others but yea. If you do play it let me know your reaction....

6. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  7. Aro

Aro

I love watching people play this sort of game, though rarely do so myself. Not because I am scared, but I really love seeing reactions. I will have to check this one out! And thanks for the warning. c:

8. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, not my type of game. I appreciate the meaning and effect it was supposed to have but yeah, nah :/

9. Aro

Aro

I watched it. I thought it was very well-done, but it also didn't break me. It's one of those games that gets you thinking about your own life and those are some of my favorite kinds of games; even if they get very existential and dark.

In my opinion, this game was about depression and all of the outside letters are different aspects; primarily the people who you want to talk to. You want to communicate. Badly. But you can't. And that is what depression feels like a lot of the time. You desperately want to reach out. To not feel alone. You can distract yourself and try to be happy. But all the factors still haunt you.

That is what I took away from the game, ultimately. It was a very enjoyable watch, though. c: I would be happy to discuss it more if anyone wants to.

Thanks for recommending it!

10. soulcatcher

It was a really tedious game.