1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Documentary- coming out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IAmNotAWizard, Jan 12, 2015.

1. IAmNotAWizard

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey(!)(!)

I'm doing short documentary on coming out negative and postive experiences. I would really like if you would share some of your experiences with me, which I can use in my documentary (confidentiality kept throughout-very important to me)
    I'm a student in Brightion which is seen as the "gay capital" but recently I have seen a change in homophobia being called banter/ happening in football matches and else where.

I would love to hear from you guys, specifically younger members under 25. As someone who is questioning their own sexual identity, it would be nice to hear how others feel :slight_smile: it will not be a typical predictable documentary. I want it to be real and through provoking so please message me or comment :lol:

2. Yosia

You can message me if you want any stories, I don't really know what to write currently. xD

3. PurpleGrey

I kinda felt robbed of my coming out experience, because the folks snooped around and I didn't get to come out on my own terms.