1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go for it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckls8, Jan 15, 2015.

1. ckls8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I met this girl online. Im a girl as well, but I can't decide if she's into me, or if it's worth going for, I really like her but she lives so far away. Her sexuality is stated as open-minded, and she told me she's only been with guys but she thinks its ridiculous to already have it pre-planned in her mind that she's not into girls if she happens to meet someone great. We have talked for two weeks now and we never run out of things to talk about. What do you guys think? Do you think she may have an attraction toward me of some sort since we've been talking for so long and we are already on somewhat of a dating site?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well you could ask her...

(*hug*)

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's possible. We really can't say with my certainty given so little information. There's probably a lot of cues in your conversations that would suggest one way or another that we cannot see. It seems she would be open to a relationship with another woman though. Regardless, I don't really recommend long distance relationships