1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yeety, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I recently broke up with my girlfriend, and I have SO MANY possibilities for relationships. That and my best friend came out as curious, I kinda like him. Has anyone else here been this way, they started a relationship straight, and ended in this awesome community?

2. not realted to your q but.....

can you pass some women my way, i would like even A possibilty. plural would be great aswell! lucky you people fall at your feet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. WillYouBeMyHero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Relationships with best friends isnt always a wise idea. If it doesnt go the way you want it to and ends on a bad note. 9/10 you lose the friendship too. dont rush into another relationship, live the single life for awhile! XD

4. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe I should have worded this better, by so many possibilities for relationships I meant because realized I was pansexual. Oh, and my ex is still a good friend of mine, so yeah that was a fail on my end.

5. WillYouBeMyHero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Still no need to rush into another relationship :slight_smile: you and your girl must have broken up for a reason, speaking from experience, once you break up its never the same. like i said #singlelifeisawesom