1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using hair strighting cream on normal hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Jan 18, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I bought a hair strighting cream for curly and frizzy hair and my haid is normal but just not soft can i use it or it will mess up my hair ¿
    Please answer fast :sad:

2. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

I wash my hair with a bar of soap. That should tell you my level of expertise on the subject of hair products.

3. Harjus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe your hair is just dry and needs some treatment. When mine was long I used to mix conditioner and some oil and put it on dry hair under shower cap for couple of hours. I washed it off with just conditioner. I used to use lot of that stuff.

I don't know about straightening creams but I would be a bit afraid of that stuff.

4. Emmanuella

I generally don't use those products, and my hair is more coare. I would honestly just stick to some oils (coconut or Moroccan oils among others...), some moisturizing conditioner and a flat iron!!

I'm not exactly sure what style you are looking for though.
    If your hair is already straight and just a little course what I mentioned would probably be the best bet. Also just try brushing and detangling...blow dryers. ... I would try many things before a straightening cream. Even the non-permanent ones do leave long lasting changes in your hair.

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could look up some natural methods to care for your hair.
    Just stick to safe methods that make sense.

6. Riz

Riz

Straightening creams are basically just a heat protector. I'm guessing if it's for frizzy hair it's just a bit "stronger", better for more damaged hair.

I can't say how your hair will react, because it varies very much. Some hair love the products full of chemicals while some require more natural treatment.

7. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It should be fine. Straightening creams are to be used with heat when straightening or blow drying to stop the ends from singing and splitting. If your hair is dry a deep conditioning treatment at your salon should do the trick, or you could try some high Street products to see if they make any difference. I put straightening cream for frizzy hair on my hair. Now my hair is already straight buy I get a lot of fly aways and it just helps to smooth it out.

It sounds stupid but olive oil is a good deep cleansing treatment for your hair and scalp, just make sure you wash it out fully afterwards to avoid smelling like some sort of salad dressing!