1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online dating

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckls8, Jan 18, 2015.

1. ckls8

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I met a girl on a dating website, but I can't decide if she's into me or not. She says she's open-minded, but do you guys think if she keeps continuing to talk to me, there's potential there? Should I bother bringing it up in a playful/friendly matter? She also lives very far way.

2. chocolate dream

This is the problem with dating sites,the long distance.But they can work.She may just want to be friends.How long have you been talking to her? Have you actually met in person? The fact that shes continuing to talk to you proves that she likes you.Maybe you should just tell her you like her or ask how she feels.Its the only way to find out.Good luck!

3. Thelyingleo

What are the nice/good/reputable dating sites? Are we allowed to share that here? I'm living in a small town in the Pacific Northwest and I am lost in this lol.

4. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No.

The only possible way that I can think of gauging if someone is interested is to first try and become their friend. If they still talk to you after a week or two, consider seeing each other in person, then you will know if things are serious. It is far too easy for people to appear interested online, when in reality they are not. It is also quite easy to lose interest when keeping the conversations text based.

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian