1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have an LGBT-related tattoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RemakeJake, Jan 19, 2015.

1. RemakeJake

And what is it of?

I want to get a small equal sign tattoo on my arm (I photoshopped the size I want). I know that I should get it if I want it, but do you think it's cheesy or cliché?

[​IMG]

2. KayJay

If that's what you want go for it! Just sit on it for a long time to make sure, though. At least that's my opinion. No need to rush!

I got a tattoo after I started my hormones. It represents coming out, the strength and fortitude required to do so. Its not an lgbt symbol but it represents something lgbt related :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

3. Tohru-Chan

The bear paw is an lgbt symbol...

4. crazydiamond

I don't have an LGBT related tattoo but I really would like one. I'm still not completely out, and I feel like anything I do that shows my pride, even my gay friends look at me like "Wow you're really trying to get into the lifestyle" like it's a bad thing. It kind of makes me self conscious.

5. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wanna get a tattoo of two male symbols locked together...Like this:

Attached Files:

6. KayJay

Not one I'm aware of.

7. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine isn't really LGBT related like a rainbow or anything... but a tattoo can can have so many meanings. And my best friend, who is a very talented artist and tattoo artist, I might ad drew it up for me and told me what he believed it represented in my life. When facing adversity and chaos, there will always be rough and stormy seas. But the sun will always shine and clear it away. It's my symbol of hope I look at when I feel like I have lost all stability in my life and just want to give up. That's what my best friend told to me what he believed it represented. Forgive the hair... haven't shaved my legs in a while and the tattoo is still unfinished. But it's still awesome and bad ass.

Attached Files:

8. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  9. Nickinthemiddle

I have half sleeves and at the top of the sleeves on my shoulders are three roses, each rose a color of the rainbow. At the back below my neck, I got the inverted black triangle. Now at the time I got it for feminism. But it also is a sign for lesbian too. The story is, that is how the pink triangle became a sign for gay, the Nazis had different symbols they made people wear. They made gay men wear pink triangles. Well the inverted black triangle was for 'antisocial' and 'workshy'. Antisocial include lesbian and feminists who refused to marry or be submissive. (They didn't consider them gay per say like men because of the traditional idea of penetration being actual sex). Workshy included people who had disabilities and were unable to work. Which I have invisible disability so that appealed to me too. Sooo, it has been reclaimed as well though nowhere near as popular as the pink triangle. So those are my LGBT tattoos :slight_smile:

10. CyanChachki

I want to! I drew mine out (I don't have a picture, sorry!) but it's something that speaks for the LGBT community and myself as well.

11. Nickinthemiddle

I couldn't edit my post to show my bad selfies of my roses.

Didn't come out that well but gives you an idea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. KayJay