1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like to drink?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crazycat, Jan 19, 2015.

1. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    Favorite alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages?

I love beer, super expensive craft microbrews, high quality imports, good ol' stand-bys like Sam Adams and Newcastle I just love beer. I also like whiskey, rum, gin, and cider.

As for non-alcoholic I've been known to drink 4-5 cups of tea on a good day. I'm also fond of coffee but I only really drink it when I'm out and there's a good coffee place around.

2. crazydiamond

I like cocktails where I don't taste the liquor so much lol I'm such a baby that way. I used to hate beer but I actually really enjoy it now. Whenever I go drinking I usually have a cocktail or two and then stick to beer for the rest of the night.

3. AlamoCity

Alcoholic: not really a big drinker. Shiner Bock and coke and whiskey are probably the two things I do drink when I do.

Non-alcoholic: iced tea (sweet, of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and Coke. I also like mineral water. San Pellegrino is the most commonly found one that I like, but there are others that I prefer like Gerolsteiner.

4. Tohru-Chan

Tequila!!!

Or water. Water is good.

5. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    Mineral water is great especially for a hangover or when you're sick. I mostly drink san pelligrino. I remember when I was in europe all the bottled water was mineral water, and like most Americans and Canadians and Australians complained about it but I actually really liked it.

6. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

Alcohol: Don't do it often but probably between vodka cranberry and various flavoured ciders.

Non-alcoholic: I have a huge thing for cranberry juice at the minute

7. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Alcohol: rum, whiskey, vodka, and beer (specifically dark ales). I don't drink often, and I despise with a passion getting drunk, but I like the taste of alcohol.

Non-Alcoholic: teateateateateateatea, chocolate milk, and apple or grape juice.

8. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alcohol: I don't like drinking to get drunk. In fact, I have only a couple drinks a few times out of the year. But it is Scotch (Johnny Walker), whiskey, Homemade Apple Pie (best drink yet), Sake (Plum Gekkeikan is amazing, but regular sake is good too), and Hard Apple Cider.

Non-acohol: Tea, White Milk, Root-Beer, Cream Soda, Orange Creme soda, Bubblegum flavored soda (they don't sell it here anymore :tears:slight_smile:, and water. I love water. As well as Green Tea.

9. Fafner

I'm a big coffee drinker, so that would have to be my fav non-alcoholic drink :slight_smile:

As far as alcohol goes, to me you can't beat a good czech lager, like Pilsner Urquell or Staropramen. I also love Belgian blonde and wit-biers. I used to be super into the craft-beer stuff, but I've gotten a little tired of hops lately (seriously, why does every craft beer have the hop profile of an IPA?)

10. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Alcoholic: I only ever drink Gin, Vodka and Tequila. I'll have Midori and Bailey's too if it's around.

Non-alcoholic: Can't function without my daily coffee fix and I also like Coke (particularly Vanilla Coke).

#10 raiden04, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  11. Willard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alcoholic: The only beer I like is Radler (some kind of Shandy), but that stuff barely contains alcohol and you drink it away faster than any kind of soft drink. So when I want to have a real alcoholic drink, I most likely go for Jägermeister, Becherovka or Drop-shot. That last one has some kind of salty licorice taste (hence the name "drop", which is the Dutch term for salty licorice candy).

And non-alcoholic: I like lots of non-alcoholic drinks, from mineral water to cola. However my most favorites are pineapple juice and a German drink called "spezi". It is something like cola mixed with orange juice and it tastes like a mix of cola and fanta.

12. inkycradle

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really drink alcoholic beverages, and if I do, I hate most of them and just drink for the sake of it.

Non-Alcoholic: A&W Cream Soda is one of my favorites! Also, i love drinking hot tea, of any variant except mint-flavoured ones.

13. pennylane1988

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alocholic: I don't usually drink, but when I do I always go with gin or beer.

Non-Alcoholic: I like any kind of coffee as long as it is good.

14. SonicBoom

I don't drink ANY alcoholic drinks.

Non-alcoholic drinks : Cappuccino , orange juice, apple juice. Sometimes the occasional smoothie.

15. CyanChachki

Alcoholic: Smirnoff Ice, Jager bombs and Eggnog with Kraken rum.

Non-Alcoholic: Chamomile Nights herbal tea, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Oprah Chai Tea Latte, Canada Dry

16. tulipinacup

I occasionally drink alcohol but I do drink beer. It's not that I like it just so I would feel like hell. When it comes to wine, I do like Bugnay wine which is a local fruit tree here in our place.

Non-alcohlic: Water, Mango juice, Melon Milkshake, Lemon Iced tea.

17. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I usually have glass or two of wine with me granddad at their place, and very rarely I might have beer once every few weeks or so. But other than that, mineral water. I despise how much chlorine there is in tap water in the area.

18. Lazuri

Whiskey is my alcoholic beverage of choice, though I never drink with the intention to get inebriated--I've never even been drunk--but I just really like the way it tastes. I like them smokey. I enjoy red wine too.

As for non-alcoholic I'd have to go with Dr. Pepper. Another drink that I really enjoy but rarely drink is a type of tea that basically just taste like smoke.

19. tscott

Alcoholic: Scotch (Dewer's or single malts), gin (Bombay), dark rum (Meyer's or Gosling's). I enjoy a medium sherry and prefer white wines to reds. Champagne is always good. Beer and cider.

Non-alcoholic: Coffee in the morning or when at a good coffee shop, Earl Grey tea in the afternoon, Perrier water or seltzer.

20. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I enjoy water most of the time, and rarely drink pop or juice.