1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking up sucks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by McBenz, Oct 28, 2008.

1. McBenz

so ive been goin out with this girl for about a month now. we haven't really done anything but i really like her and i thought she liked me.

we are both bi and = i knew she had been talkin to this guy Matthew. so earlier today i asked her if this Matthew thing was serious, and here is where the conversation went...

her-well i think so. i have been talking to him for almost a year
    me-well then why haven't you gone out with him yet
    her- because he is shy, i'm actually with him right now
    me- WHAT?!
    her- i mean like in the room with him
    me- oh ok! you scared the crap out of me for a second there!
    her-Why?
    me-because i thought you meant you two were like goin out or somethin...lol
    her-why would that be a bad thing?
    me- why do you think?
    her-yeah but why couldn't i have a BOYFRIEND? i've been talking to him longer than you
    me-Well damn Alex! i mean i don't care if you have a boyfriend. but you kind of have to choose. i mean i know we haven't dont that much but we are going out too!
    her-why do i have to choose?
    me- You want a boyfriend AND a girlfriend?
    her- what's wrong with that?
    me- it just isn't right! i like you a lot, and i guess the idea of sharin you just really sucks! i mean what do you think about it?
    her-i mean i like him alot and ive been talking to him for a long time now and finally things are starting to progress...
    me- what about me?
    her-yeah i like you too but idk. idk what to think right now
    me-seriously?!
    her- seriously

then i just stopped talking to her. i talked to my good gay friend tyla and i talked to my mom. they both said that i should break up with her. right now i'm tryin to figure out what to say but i am gonna do it later. this may not seem that bad but there is a lot of other stuff and she has done this before.

i am just tired of her walking all over me!

Am i right with this? just because you're bi doesnt mean you can have a girlfriend and a boyfriend? i don't think it is but apparently she does.

i dunno, i guess i just needed to talk about this cause i'm a lil hurt right now, thanx guys

2. Ronnie92

Just because you are bisexual does not mean that you can two-time with the opposite gender. Here are some hugs(*hug*) (*hug*)

3. McBenz

thanx, i appreciate it! that's what i said! i just told her and i asked her if he knew she had a girlfriend. she said "NO! he would freak if he knew!" i wasn't sure what to say but i was just like whatever, you never hang out with me, we barely talk at school (she doesn't want anyone knowing she is bi) but that is no reason, and i told her...you are trying to date someone else at the same time as me!! not cool!

we will see what happens :wink:

4. Fiorino

I'm sorry to hear about that
    (*hug*)(*hug*)
    We're here for you if you need
    to talk. And yeah-what is
    her problem, why does she
    think just because she's bi
    she can two-time!

5. Yeah she is the type of bisexual who's responsible for giving a bad rep to other bisexuals. Tell her life isn't Burger King you can't have it your way. She needs to decide who she wants.

6. rosiejuly3

Aww I'm sorry (*hug*) Yeah I think you should end it, just because you're bi doesn't mean you can date 2 people. I liked a girl that didn't want anyone to know she was bi and it didn't work out at all. Hopefully you can find someone that will like you and only you.

7. McBenz

well thank you very much! it means a lot!

yeah idk what she is thinkin.

i just told her about the two timin thing. she said "do you not want to date me anymore? i mean shit!"

i'm like "dude! i like you and i just wanna see you outside of school and get to know you! i don't wanna break up with you, i want more out of this but i can't tell if you do is all. i mean do you?"

GIRLS! i swear :wink:

8. littledinosaurs

I'm sorry that this is happening. At the same time if she really wants to date two people and both of them are ok with it its her choice, but since you're clearly against it she needs to choose. (and either choose right or you ditch her)

9. Just because her significant others, or would-be significant others, are of different genders does not give her the right to date two people at the same time without the consent of both! You're definitely right.

EPIC quote! :roflmao:

10. mattypants

um, theres this thing called an open relationship. problem is, its a two person agreement. seems the problem is she hadn't discussed her view on this and you didn't ask.
    yes, look at the marvels of the modern relationship scene xD