1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breakup opinions.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by littledinosaurs, Oct 28, 2008.

?

Is the breakup the end?

1. yes, a breakup is always the end for me.

10 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. No, i'm open to getting back together sometimes.

28 vote(s)
    73.7%
  1. littledinosaurs

So i know some people go back and forth between being brokenup and together and i wanted to see what people thought of that? I think with myself if there was a breakup it'd be the end. What about the rest of you?

2. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with you. I used to be really wishy-washy about relationships with people, but lately I sit myself down and decide what I really want, and go from there. If you break up with someone, it's for a reason.

3. I have been known to get back with my ex's.
    A few times....lol. (You know who you are! LMAO)
    But i always try to make a habit of staying friends with my ex's, it just takes the tension out of it in the end, it makes it easier when it comes to having the same friendship group and stuff.

4. jazzrawr

For me it really depends on the situation and resons behind the breakup. But i chose it's the end, because thats how it has been for me so far. I dunno about the future though. I'm easily able to fall for someone again. >.<

I'm always friends with my exes, though. It makes life easier and less stressful.
    I usually dont break up on bad terms, cause i hardly ever get mad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. I've never had an ex but I've been known to have sex with someone more than once after I've tried hiding from them lol.

6. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Depends on who breaks it up and why, most times I'd say I'd be willing to get back together with an ex

7. I' d get back with an ex, depending on why we broke up. if it was on good terms and something just wasnt working in the relationship at the time, later on (shrug). friends with possibilities :slight_smile:

8. I didn't vote, because it would depend on the person/reason we broke up.
    I did take my ex back, but no way would it happen again.

9. Janvier

Well it depends on the situation, I'm still friends with my ex's and I still see one semi-regularly, he still loves me but I don't think it's a good idea for us to get back together as a couple again.

10. xequar

I'll be honest. I have an issue with holding grudges, which means that if I broke up with someone, there was a reason, and that's it. Conversely, if they broke up with me, then there was some reason. Either way, once a trust with someone is broken, I find it nearly impossible to reestablish any kind of a trust with that person again.

Basically, you fuck it up once, well, you missed your chance with me.

11. Trumpetplyer23

For me it depends on the person and why we broke up in the first place.

One guy I dated for awhile, we broke up, because of distance and lack of communication. We dated again, but broke up for the same reason.

The other guy I dated, we broke up because he stalked me. We're friends, and he's taken me to pick up food at Subway and we've wrestled on the floor (best story ever) and he's even suggested that we get back together, but, we're better off as friends if you ask me.

12. Helen

Helen Guest

Well from my (limited) experience, breaking up is the end of it, and I wouldn't get back together again.

My last relationship was a crappy little Internet one that took place over a year ago, and the fellow involved broke up with me because he didn't want to have to wait for me to be old enough (he's 2 years older than me) and despite the fact that he loved me, and insisted he "could handle it", he couldn't handle the distance.

Didn't mean he had to string me on for the next year after that :tantrum:

I'd neeeeever take him back.

13. Beth

in the past i have gotten bk together with someone
    ppl say u split up for a reason
    it depends on the circumstances i guess