1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just don't know...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrWheelz, Jan 21, 2015.

1. MrWheelz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure if this is in the right spot but here it is. Let me start by saying that I have a huge crush on my best friend. When I came out to him as bi he didn't really know what to say. About a year later I told him that I "had a thing" for him. He didn't have much to say then either. I expected that our friendship would become awkward but to my surprise he and I started chatting on Facebook more (we live 150 miles apart.) Since then he has told me some very private things that we never talked about before. Every once in a while I have this feeling that he may be hinting that he is bisexual at the very least. He'll send me jokes and things about getting head and so on. He also has come to visit me a couple times because he knows I can't just leave town because of health issues. I know he's a really great friend but does any of this make it sound like he want to be more than friends?

2. Emmanuella

It's hard to tell, just based off the details you provided. The fact that he did not shy away COULD be a good sign....BUT it could also just mean that he values your friendship too much and doesn't want to lose you.

3. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd say let time take its course.
    Try to establish a deeper level of friendship with him.
    I suggest letting him make the first move.
    Hints can sometimes be misleading.
    And assumptions makes an Ass out of you and me. <---(Assume; just so people who haven't heard of this expression could understand what I meant.)

4. White Knight

Maybe he is now feeling more comfortable with you as you trusted him with your biggest secret. Even the one like you like him.

My best friend become more open with me after I let her know I am gay (sorry no big coming out story here, just more and more showed my interest in guys that is it). Probably it is trust/intimacy some people needed.

Just wait for him to make first move even if he wants more than friendship. He knows everything he needs to know I guess... you are bi and liking him. Play it cool for now.