1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality test :d

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SocceRoo, Jan 23, 2015.

1. SocceRoo

Ok so the other day when I was doing some "soul searching". I decided do some random online tests where I found this personality test:Free personality test | 16Personalities

I found my personality type to be very accurate to who I am (I'd say 90% accurate) and I learnt some new things about myself which I had never thought of before.

In the comments post your personality type and something interesting about yourself

Read the instructions and questions carefully

after you do the test there is a BIG RED BUTTON at the bottom that says "READ TYPE OVER VIEW" CLICK ON IT AND READ!! :thumbsup:

My type is: INTJ

Interesting fact: INTJs make good life long partners, we do what we think is right even if it comes across as cold hearted. we don't do these things lightly, we spend large amounts of time and energy analysing previous and current situations to better prepare ourselves.

(I couldn't help myself so I added another) "INTJs radiate self-confidence and an aura of mystery, and their insightful observations, original ideas and formidable logic enable them to push change through with sheer willpower and force of personality." ~~me in a nutshell~~. (!)