1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality test :d

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SocceRoo, Jan 23, 2015.

1. SocceRoo

Ok so the other day when I was doing some "soul searching". I decided do some random online tests where I found this personality test:Free personality test | 16Personalities

I found my personality type to be very accurate to who I am (I'd say 90% accurate) and I learnt some new things about myself which I had never thought of before.

In the comments post your personality type and something interesting about yourself

Read the instructions and questions carefully

after you do the test there is a BIG RED BUTTON at the bottom that says "READ TYPE OVER VIEW" CLICK ON IT AND READ!! :thumbsup:

My type is: INTJ

Interesting fact: INTJs make good life long partners, we do what we think is right even if it comes across as cold hearted. we don't do these things lightly, we spend large amounts of time and energy analysing previous and current situations to better prepare ourselves.

(I couldn't help myself so I added another) "INTJs radiate self-confidence and an aura of mystery, and their insightful observations, original ideas and formidable logic enable them to push change through with sheer willpower and force of personality." ~~me in a nutshell~~. (!)

2. kingjabujabu

I did this test a gazillion times and it always came up as INTP for me :slight_smile:
    I'm actually kinda stereotypical. I love maths and games and emotional things have never been a strong point. :icon_redf

My friend is actually an INTJ, we get on well :slight_smile:

3. GayDadStr8Marig

ISTJ / Turbulent / Sentinel

"You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your directness, attention to detail and quiet dedication."

ISTJ personality | 16Personalities

4. Whisper

Out Status:
    A few people
    I got INFP.
    Fair enough. I'm pretty much an loner bleeding heart with huge dreams, emotional over a lot of things, head in the clouds.
    More profiling:
    That's kind of awesome. I do want to act and write. :grin:

#4 Whisper, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  5. Rainbows~Exist

ENFJ

"Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds."

6. Jellal

I've taken the Meyers Briggs thing before, I know I'm INTP.

Interesting fact: I'm better at thinking than feeling. I can't really read peoples' emotions, I have to tell them from the context of their words.

7. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm INFJ.

Some of my fellow INFJs are Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler and Osama Bin Laden.

8. conster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    INTJ

''You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.''

Famous INTJ - Vladimir Putin, fantastic haha

9. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got this result too...

10. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ENTP

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your debating skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge.

I vary between ENTP and ESTP.

11. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

The first time I took this (in July 2014) I got ISFJ now I got INFJ... Famous ISFJ's are Queen Elizabeth II, Robert E. Lee, Queen Mary I, Halle Berry, “Samwise Gamgee” from The Lord of the Rings, “Dr Watson,” Sherlock Holmes' partner. Famous INFJ's are Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Mother Teresa, Nicole Kidman, Jimmy Carter, Mel Gibson, Goethe “James Wilson” from House M.D.
    - I don't get why I got two different results when taking this unless it has something to do with your mood at the time or something like that?

#11 AlexPanda94, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  12. davidguitar20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i have a generous loving personality

13. SocceRoo

yea there is about 16 personality types and some are more common than others. I think INTJ was 2% of people (1.2%males 0.8% females or something similar). :slight_smile:

14. Centore

Centore Guest

Yeah, I've taken that test several times and I always get INTJ. It was pretty accurate for me as well.

15. Nord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hmm I used to be a solid INFJ during my high school years but seems like I'm more of an ENFJ nowadays.

I'm referring back to the other personality test I've been using for years though, just for personal consistency:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
    ENFJ Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

16. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    INTJ here! *looks at fictional INTJ's* Gandalf, Katniss, and Professor Moriarty! Yaaaaasss!

17. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    INFP - Turbulent - Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

"No Idea what this stuff means..."
    Introverted 42%
    Intuitive 57%
    Feeling 13%
    Prospecting 32%
    Turbulent 11%
    -----------------------
    INFP PERSONALITY

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

INFP personalityBeing a part of the Diplomat (NF) personality group, INFPs are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue - INFPs are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the INFP personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

18. GhostNeko

40% Introvert
    23% Intuitive
    13% Thinking
    49% Judging
    36% Turbulent

Personality: INTJ

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Analyst

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

19. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    INTP/J (I like Ps more than Js...)

20. Hizaki

I'm still not sure how I feel about personality tests, but just a few days ago I did a different 16 personalities test, so I'll just say what I got from that one.

INFJ "Confidant", 0.5% of male population.

One description says:

INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs

So... cool! :icon_bigg