1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ladies :) :: what do u love and dislike most about another woman?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lostluvr, Jan 24, 2015.

1. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    id have to say mine is the emotional stuff..i love how women can feel so much so deep and passionatly..sumthing as simple as holding hands with another woman turns me on so much lol..as far as physically i love eyes hair and smiles..and im more into breasts than ass..but overall women are so fukin beautiful..if shes loving and caring, shes alittle shy, not superficial AND shes loyal to me that right there would totally steal my heart and soul lol..i really dont dig the type of girls who are loud flirty and flaunty with everyone..that just says attention whore or slut to me idk lol..if shes just loud and likes to have fun well thats kool as long as she has a down time and aint excepting the same from me (even tho i do get loud and crazy like that occasionally) ...idk..what do u guys (i mean gals) think?? haha..(&&&)

2. gogreen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love so much about women. The intimate connection that you can have, great conversations, the way they feel in my arms. The way they kiss. And it's been WAY too long!

What I dislike - too many women I've known do the passive aggressive thing instead of just being straightforward about what they want/need.

3. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    lol yes i love all the same :eusa_clap...been too long since ive even felt a slight connection with another woman..:icon_sad: ...i cant wait till i can get out more and hopefuly meet a decent woman to love

4. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    There's hardly a thing I don't like about women

5. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    Eh I don't like to generalize. I just like people who are kind and cute and funny. I don't like people who are arrogant, passive aggressive, mean spirited, and self centered. From my experience, there's a pretty equal amount of people like that of any gender.