1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Confidence Boosts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by waitwhat, Jan 26, 2015.

1. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

Sometimes I'll get these confidence boosts out of nowhere. I'll be sitting on my couch or something and just start thinking, "I'm gonna just start going out and meeting people," or "This is it. We're totally getting a wing person, and we're totally gonna get dates and shit."

Anyone else get those? For anything, doesn't have to be for dating or making friends.

2. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love when this happens!
    Like you, I'll be sitting there and out of the blue I'd just get a huge boost in confidence like "You're looking good today!" or "Right, Today we're going to be as outgoing as possible". :grin:

3. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do get those, but not from my thoughts. I would get a boost in my confidence for example if I do well in an exam, or do something right at work, or my boyfriend tells me I look good :eusa_danc

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Every day.

I either keep tinkering around until it happens, or I make it happen. Often times, just interacting with folks, randomly, or on this forum contributes greatly to that.

5. Alive

my boost of today

"dude you look great today!" :slight_smile:

6. Thedistra

From time to time. Usually goes something like this "I'm gonna be more social today. *Logs onto Dragon age* Hello my friends."

But on a more serious note, I do enjoy those boosts and they do improve upon my social ness in real life. To bad they don't happen more often.

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, a few days ago I learned my state's biggest newspaper had an Instagram account, and they selected one of my photos to feature on a local photography section. I am beyond happy. Also, I went to an arts district in my city and met an artist who shares gallery space with none other than my former high school art teacher!

8. tulipinacup

It's weird but I got a stupid pimple on my face right now and I just wore a cap and suddenly I look fucking awesome today.

9. Wukie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Usually when I get these it's in the wee hours of the morning and I can't do anything about it. I get a feeling I want to go somewhere social and meet new people because I feel amazing! great! unfortunately, it is 1:30am on a Tuesday morning. I always seem to figure out the meaning of life at 2am right before bed and forget what it was in the morning.

10. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

That's usually when I get them too!