1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

annoyng neighbors... oh wait, they dont even sleep there...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    so basically this couple bought the house next to us and in less than 2 months they have celebrated like 6 parties with loud music... today we were going to watch a movie at the evening but the music doesnt lets us listen to the TV... oh and my dad who is having a 12 hours job with includes spending most of the month in a extremely poor country, is coming soon home tired wanting to relax in family...

Me and my sister went to our neightbors (who doesnt even live in that house but use it to make parties) to ask them to turn down the volume a little bit, and they told us ´sorry we cant because we have a birthday and the orchestra is live'

im annoyed :tantrum::bang:

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try negotiating with them. Like tell them about your situation and your dad, that you have the right to relax in peace. Of course, one party or two happens occasionally, but with this frequency, it gets a little complicated.

If they are aggressive or aren't willing to change, call the cops next time.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If its past 10 call the cops.