1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Youth Group Meetings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hizaki, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Hizaki

Hey I just came from my first LGBT youth meeting and it was actually really fun! There were about 10-12 of us (+ 4 older people running it). I lucked out in that a couple of my "acquaintance/fringe-friends" were going to it, so I was invited to go with them. It was art-themed this time, which was fun. Everybody was really welcoming, but I still wavered between feeling fine/funny and quaking in my boots.

Also I'm glad that the only other same-aged guy and I got along really well (not that I was looking for a guy)! :icon_wink Does anybody have any good LGBT youth group meeting stories? Or maybe even some bad ones?

2. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I missed the boat on this pretty much. Our area doesn't have much in the way of LGBT overall but there are some pretty good/frequent LGBT youth events, unfortunately by the time I looked into attending events I was outside of the age group. The only other stuff is nearly all gay males and mostly 40+.