1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parents and their contradictory/fallaciocious concerns

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Well in this case i will talk about my sister who is a single mom.

Have it ever happened to you that for some reason you can waste time all day watching tv or texting or whatever... But as soon as you spend the same time, or even a lot less time, playing video game your parents get concerned?

Well today something similar jappened with my 33 years old sister, who have caught parent itis virus. But in this case she have no issue with me plauing video games, but since i got a new phone i play clash of clans in both my tablet and my phone, that way i help my little new account by donating strong stuff from my older stronger acount, and some times i give a little help from my new to my old.. And i actually enjoy helping my clan with two accounts and watching both accounts grow... And its perfect sinergy ,cause i can attack in one account while the other is creating troops, so by having two accounts im not spending more time playing, but its more condensed and continnous way of playing, unlike the stuttering way of playing with a single account.

But for no logic reason my sister is concerned about me playing in 2 devices simuktaniously, i know it seems odd, but if you think a little about it you would understand it makes no difference, 2screens doesnt means playing more.

Why do parents react this way to stuff they dont get?

#1 Straight ally, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015