1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crazycat, Jan 27, 2015.

1. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm one of those people who spends a good chunk of my day thinking about my dream the night before and I'm guessing I'm not the only one, so let's share our dreams!

I had one recently where it switched between 3 story lines. The main one was that me and my friends were on a road trip and at one point needed money so we found some odd jobs to do as we were traveling. Another involved a new Disney movie where all the Disney villains team up and capture the princesses when they're babies and lock them up together. The last was something like a second Daria movie with a plot very similar to the first story line.

Some things that stand out: us/Daria and Jane (It kept switching back and forth) getting a job at a really high end train station in the catskills that had a wine bar and me breaking enough wine bottles to flood the basement with wine. An arcade themed club where you can buy a card with money on it to pay the cover and expenses inside and it's a chain but we just sorta lied about being someone important to not pay. Aurora from sleeping beauty messing around with magic and being the rebellious princess. Me driving a 16-wheeler. Daria and Jane and a bunch of waiters escaping a cruel restaurateur by floating down the Mississippi on paper plates.

Any of you have some interesting dreams you'd like to talk about?

2. CyanChachki

It's a bit uncanny that you happened to ask this just after my dream I had last night (not today as it's 12:06 AM)

Last night was just so weird.. do you ever get those dreams that are so oddly vivid that you have to convince yourself it wasn't real when you woke up, even if whatever happened was completely bogus and wouldn't happen in real life? Mine was like that last night. I had a dream about watching this soccer game, one team was wearing red and the other one, blue. One of the blue guys wrapped his arms around a red team member and the red team member lifted up his shoulder under the other guy's chin in order to get him off his back.

The red guy ended up decapitating the other and the way the head came off was realistic (no blood) and very gross. The head fell to the ground, but the body was running around in large circles, then it stopped, jogged in one place and fell to the ground. People where sitting around the body giving each other these looks like they had just heard a ridiculous, unbelievable rumor that they immediately brushed off. No one was concerned that a guy just died. I head someone behind me say, "Wait, rewind and play again." everything went super fast before my eyes, rewinding and replaying that same death scene except the guy's head had a helmet on it.

3. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I get weird dreams all the time but mostly nightmares :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

I have a dream diary so that helps.

I had a dream last night, when I first woke up I was too tired to write it down and then when I woke up again an hour later I'd forgotten the dream gahhh :frowning2:

4. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to have really bad nightmares and sleep paralysis. It got to be such a problem that I had to take meds to help with it. IDK if it's a big enough problem you might want to talk to a therapist about it.

I should keep a dream diary.

5. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had a recurring dream since being about six or seven. The thing is, I can't actually describe what happens in the dream. All I know is I get this weird feeling of fear, one minute it's all nice and calm and I'm picking /looking at flowers, the next minute there's a red Indian pulling a boulder and everything gets really loud. It sounds pretty tame but, it's an absolutely terrifying dream.