1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another beautiful display from the wonder that is...family

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C P, Jan 28, 2015.

1. C P

C P

Misleading title, huh? Not exactly.

What I felt like venting about is something that had happened late yesterday afternoon. Apparently a 'friend' of my cousin(if we can even call them that, but wth do I know) had revealed his...orientation to her and a couple others recently and, to put it briefly, they've been putting his business all out there with whatever else they already do.

I was with her and my aunt and my cousin had pointed out one of the guys who was working at the place were at and said he was gay(idfk if she even actually knew or why she even brought it up, but she said it was obvious anyways because of his supposed -stereotypical, mind you- behavior; I didn't see it but, then again, I wasn't paying attention) and then she was like 'oh, and did you know so-and-so is?'.

And, knowing her and the others she said he had told, if that wasn't enough just telling the one detail, she was being loud about it at that(even if we were around random people who wouldn't know wtf we were talking about anyways...) and was speaking in a mocking tone(coupled with a disgusted face here and there) when she started saying a couple more things about it, until I pretty much told her to shut up and that she didn't have to be so damn loud about it; because it was obviously irking my nerve.

To wrap it up, not too long before we were leaving out, her and my aunt were talking about someone(can't remember this min who that was referring to; could've been the guy working or someone else entirely) and were talking to each other in the 'gay voice'.

Family never ceases to entertain/amuse me.

2. Yosia

Family is just an excuse for you to be expected to be friendly to people simply because you're related. It sucks really.