1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just had to share

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Probably a bit unimportant but wanted to share since it excited me but saddened me as well. So a but backstory me and my step dad don't get along..at all. Basically he hates me and is jealous of me for some reason I don't know. He insults me trying to make it as a joke, treats me as a stranger and constantly jabs me and so on. It hurts but doesn't leave marks or anything. My moms afraid of him so doesn't stick up for me and every time I do I get yelled at for my attitude and such. Tonight my mom wanted me to stay the night to babysit since they both have an appointment and such but when I went there I picked my little brother up and he literally grabbed th back of my neck and squeezed super hard I thought he was gonna joke me all because I picked him up and didn't put him down when he told me to. I told my mom I wasn't going to stayand go back to grandmas. Probably not all that exciting but to me it was liberating to stand up for myself and tell her I'm not staying cause of him so it was exciting to me but she was almost in tears as I was leaving cuase of it so now I feel great but also like scum as well. Just had to get one thing off my chest lol. Thanks for reading if you did!

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Akira.

Can you talk to your mom to get away from that man?

I'm not sure where are you at this moment, but in the worst case, you should be able to call the police. In most places, attacking you like you described is against the law.

Sorry to hear that happened, but you don't need to feel like scum. You did nothing wrong.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've tried as well as my grandma has talked to her about it. She's araid that she won't be able to support herself and her 2 kids as well as he'd stalk her and try to get back with her. I live with my grandparents since I can't stand being around him specially when he constantly calls everything I do gay >_>. He gets upset when I give my mom a hug or anything. I know i shouldn't feel like scum and I ddint do anything wrong but there still fighting cause of me since he doesn't like me it upsets her and so they fight and I feel like it's all my fault. I know others have even worse things to worry about and I should just be strong and toughen up I guess. It just seems like everything just wants to go wrong and no one to talk to about them other then you all but don't wanna spam the forums with constant problems lol.

4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your mom isn't willing to call the police if this happens?

To me, it seems that everyone, including your mom, would be better without that man around.

It is awful that you can't even hug her without him interfering. I already hate this man.

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No she probably would but she's not gonna be leaving him any time soon it seems. He's not a nice person at all. He's starting to be a jerk to my little sister now as well. He loses his temper a easily a lot and when he does well to put it simply he's the devil incarnate. He's screaming cussing throwing things yelling at everyone. It reduces me to tears. This is kinda a morbid thought but mom says he would save me if I fell into the water or something happened but it seems he'd try to but ultimately let me die basically. He doesn't want me anywhere near him of them and makes my life a living hell when I am. Doesn't help I don't have anyone to talk to about this so I'm basically crying to myself. He makes me feel like I'm an unwanted stranger pedophiles sex maniac in the house and hurts me physically without leaving marks and mentally as well. Makes me feel completely worthless and even though I don't do it know but it got so bad I was considering suicide it got so bad and it's only gotten worse now. Thankfully I pulled myself out of that so I don't think of that anymore but still have buts of depression. Doing a bit better now though! Just had to get that off my chest I e been holding that in for years feels good to get that off my chest lol.

6. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We are here for you (*hug*)

Things get better, sooner or later (as you said, you are doing better now! :icon_bigg ).

7. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*)Thanks for that xD. Like I said it feels so much more lifting and lighter to get that off my chest ^_^. Now to work on the million of other things pounding inside my head lol. Little by little ill come out so that way I'm not hopefully spamming the forums =P. Thanks for listining and to anyone else who reads this thanks as well!(*hug*)

8. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're welcome! And don't worry about spamming the forums with your problems! We are here to listen and help :slight_smile: