1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whining - minor problems

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gogreen, Jan 29, 2015.

1. gogreen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Some days are just crappy. Bad day at work, had to cancel my evening plans because of weather, my crush and 3 others still haven't accepted my fb friend request after 4 days, the dog barfed all over the rug, and I gained 2 lb. on the morning weigh in. :frowning2:

I guess that last thing is the only one I can try to fix. Off to the exercise bike to continue my whining there.

2. Gen

Gen

Having rough days in an unfortunate part of life, but every single one has to come to a close at some point. I will not promise that tomorrow will be significantly better, but I can promise that there are plenty of brighter days in store for those who take each one with stride. (*hug*)

3. Thelyingleo

Sorry that you had a rough day... those days just bite. I hope that your Friday is better and that your friends/crush are just preoccupied with life and aren't ignoring your Fb request :slight_smile:
    Are you part of the East Coast massive weather hell right now? I am thankful that our weather here in the Northwest has been very mild, but I still don't have any plans lol.

4. Pine

Pine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry about your day.