1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camp experiences

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Magnemma, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Magnemma

Magnemma Guest

well tomorrow I'm going to a sleep away camp and there were a few meetings with the other people who would be there and everyone had their friends and I'm really, really nervous. It doesn't help that my spanish is awful and no one there speaks english. I was wondering what experiences all of you have had at camps, funny stories, embarrassing moments, and just your overall thoughts on camps and sleep away camps.

When i was seven i went to a christian sleep away camp with my best friend and at 2:00 in the morning I yelled at the top of my lungs "Mommy!"as i was sleepwalking, in the morning the counselors gave me my own room with my friend.

2. Joelouis

I went on a weeks' camping with my school when I was fifteen and we were messing about with badminton racquets hitting bits of whatever we got hold of near the food tent. I picked up a piece of carrot and went to hit it towards the woods but it hit my mate Paul in the face!
    He was furious and yelled "Oh you f***ing c***!"

I ran.

3. Joelouis

Double post.

#3 Joelouis, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  4. Hiems

From 5th to 8th grade, I attended an all boys summer camp at a university. It was a fun experience. We had english, math, and electives for most weekdays. Then we went out to the playground to play soccer, basketball, volleyball, etc. On some days, we watched movies. And the food was pretty good.

I would say the most amusing experience was as I came out of the shower, one of my peers came out as gay to me. It surprised me as to why he would tell me, as I barely knew him. Strangely enough, years later, we're friends on social media, and he identifies as straight. I wonder if he identifies as straight because he attends a military academy, where gay guys maintain a straight facade to avoid harassment by peers.

Another funny story is that my friends tried to hit on girls on campus all the time. That was really awkward to watch. Anyway, I was laughing on the inside while observing their pathetic attempts at flirting with them :lol:

5. CyanChachki

I went camping once with my brownie group and we where joined by girl guides. It was thundering and raining and a lightning bolt struck a tree near us. No one got hurt but it was pretty terrifying.

6. MisterTinkles

I despise camping and camps.....weekend or otherwise.

I was forced into the Webelos (beginning Boy Scout) when I was young. Although I loved the arts and crafts and making stuff, I despised camping. Still despise it.

I like the outdoors, but at the end of the day, I want my TV, PC, and bed.

I was also forced into a summer camp when I was young. I despised that also. No one would talk to me, even the counselors wouldn't have anything to do with me. I despise public showers and restrooms.

This one poor guy went for a swim in the local river and one of the asswipe counselors dove in and stole his swim trunks, then put them high up in a tree......they threatened anyone getting his trunks down from the tree with some kind of torture. I was so angry at this, I was actually seeing the color red. I wanted to get the guys trunks down from the tree, but I could not climb trees...still cant. I could see myself shoving pillows over each of their faces while they slept. "Counselors" my fat ass!!! Nothing but vile pieces of human garbage.

I DESPISE camps.

7. howsit

howsit Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Most memorable was going camping with a couple of my buddies and finding out a friend of a friend was a closet case, by way of getting my dick sucked.

8. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not one of those cool kids who have camp stories, sadly. :frowning2:

9. Stripe101

*shudder*

I've just remembered a repressed sexual experience at Boy Scout camp many years ago.
    I suppose this means I have been "triggered"