1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find someone........Which country???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MelG, Jan 31, 2015.

1. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hay guys
    The last couple of weeks/months I've had this question on my mind. Where can I meet someone? Where can I meet a nice girl? I mean besides going to a gay bar. Although I don't think there are too many in S.A. :frowning2:

I know my friend and my cousin who are both lesbians found someone but both their partners are from overseas. The one is from USA and the other from New Zealand.

So here is my question.....which country do you think is the easiest or best place to meet a nice girl (bisexual or lesbian)???

Would love to here your thoughts :icon_bigg

2. EnviroLady

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey this is an interesting question and one that has annoyed me for sometime. How do I meet a girl, I think the problem is that only 10 percent of the population identify as lgbti. I think forums like this are a great way to meet people, online dating although I have found that girls can be difficult to meet face to face or even talk there. I think it's a matter of making lots of friends with people who identify as lesbians or bisexual and then letting those friendship develop naturally. There is no need to rush into a relationship, there are so many other experiences you can have whilst you are waiting to meet "the one" such as travelling, finding a job you love, pursuing hobbies (something much more difficult if you have kids), spending time with friends and family and just generally enjoying life.