1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today I was proven wrong

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Jan 31, 2015.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I went to my school today because I had a test to solve (I got A :lol:slight_smile: and I saw one of my friends... we had math together a few moths ago and I helped him to pass his English test (I solved it for him :lol:slight_smile:... yes, I do like him :kiss:

He was with one of his friends and for my surprise that friend is gay. Moreover, this friend brought two more gay friends... and one of them was actually a cross-dresser!!!! My friend (let's call him Mr. A) was very accepting of gay people, he was with them all the time, although he doesn't really know the other two gay friends

And I was trying to hide the fact that I, myself, am gay, too when he was OK accepting gay people. He actually has a "bromance" with his gay friend, and I'm thinking: Gosh that could totally be me if I wasn't afraid to be honest. I was a little jealous of the cross-dresser, too. She looked so feminine! Because I'm constantly told that being effeminate is WRONG, I feel like I've lost contact with my feminine side

But, see, high school left me a number one rule that maybe I should consider again: everybody is homophobic until proven otherwise. And another rule: when I realized that I couldn't hide being effeminate around guys (I always thought girls were more accepting) I just stop hanging around with them

#1 edy, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  2. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    thoughts?