1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to get a nose job :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kyle Tristan, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

okay, like i know it's surgery and all but i really want to fix my nose. i feel like i'm soooooooo ugly and my nose is one of the things that make me look hideous. honestly.... what do you guys think? my cousin said i'm exaggerating and stuff. well, maybe a little... but yah i wanna get a nose job...:eek::eek::eek:

2. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I'm watching Dr 90210 right now, and plastic surgery is wayyy scary.

3. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

but i really really really really hate my nose. it really looks like it's been run over by a truck:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

nose nose nose! hahaha:eusa_liar:eusa_liar:eusa_liar

4. musican

I think your nose looks fine and I would be much more worried about surgery, it could make you look worse. Plus you would either have to convince your parents to let you do it now, or wait until you're 18 to do it.

5. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Well, you have alot of time to think about since you are only 14. There is quite a large possibility that you will "grow" into your nose. (And even if you don't, Adrian Brody has one of the largest noses ever and he is smokin' hot, IMHO.)

Years down the road, if you decide to have surgery, make sure to research your surgeon. You don't want any screw ups! :grin:

Oh. And I would say seeing a therapist after/before the surgery is a must. People tend to get addicted to "beautifying" themselves.

6. Kryz

You are way too young to decide this.

You might regret one day

PLUS you are still growing and stuff, you have many changes to go trough.

I also want one, a very small one, never wanted it 'till like a year ago.