1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your type???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MelG, Feb 1, 2015.

1. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok I know this might be a clichéd post but I recently discovered my type so I'm interested what your type is.

First you have to describe yourself a bit. Like maybe what you look like and stuff. Then tell me your type of guy or girl.

I'm blond, average height, blue eyes. I don't have the best body but I'm seriously working on that. I like to dress up and wear make up when I go out and like looking good but at home I'm chilled and seldomly wear make up. I'm more of a giver, I don't like it when people fight, serious animal lover and very indecisive lol.

I like girls with a nice tan, a nice fit body, usually dark brown or black hair, blue eyes or maybe brown. She doesn't need to wear make up all the time just maybe when we go out. She needs to be more dominant than I am. Loving, animal lover who can help me decide lol.

2. tulman

I fantasize about attractive young guys just like straight guys my age fantasize about attractive young women. But I prefer guys like myself both as platonic friends and intimate friends. I'm not anything close to a stereotypical gay senior, whatever that may be. Maybe that's part of the reason I enjoyed Brokeback Mountain so much. Ennis and Jack weren't stereotypical gay guys either.

3. lemons123

I remember posting similar thread the other day, called "the man/woman of your dreams" or so. Though I am not sure what's the difference between man/woman of your dreams + type, I guess "type" is the less picky version?

In my case I'd like something like that: "rebellious", slightly crazy, "strong" girl...not in terms of muscles but "strong" as a personality.
    In terms of looks: short dark hair, white, green eyes or just light eyes.

Here are examples of girls that could be my type though for some reason I am not the biggest fan of kate beckinsale or charlize theron, nor the characters they portray. Not saying they are repulsive, I can see how super sexy they're but these girls they act are more "gravitating" around my type then fitting perfectly in it...so anyway:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Could add more info....but that ^ for now

4. puppiesarecute

UMMM
    I'm 5'5" brown hair large blue eyes and glasses.
    What I like in people: For hair length I generally prefer short/medium hair but it doesn't matter that much to me.
    Not completely shallow, cute, awkward (so we can relate) and I don't really care about much else. yeah.

#4 puppiesarecute, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  5. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have dirty blonde/brown hair, blue eyes and I'm pretty athletic, working on getting healthier. I am girly/tomboy-ish I like my sweatpants or jeans and converse but I also like wearing sundresses and wearing a touch a makeup.

My type of girl is shorter than me, has to have a sense of humor, I like blue or green eyes. She is smart and ambitious, and also knows how to appreciate disney movies. She is also very comfortable in her skin and is a femme, wears makeup and likes to dress up but also loves sweats and netflix.

6. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

<----- That's me

I like pretty long haired crossdressers.
    Should I be more specific? Okay..

I don't really care what eye or hair color, but if someone asked which ones I prefer, I love brown eyes and black hair...
    I also tend to like pale skinned people.

#6 NingyoBroken, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  7. RadioRoss

i like...people. Just as long as they're nice and intelligent, then I'll be friendly with 'em.

8. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

She is. Holland Roden.

9. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have really long brown hair and brown eyes. I'm shorter than average but not ridiculously short. I'm a bit underweight. I'm not feminine or masculine; I wear whatever I want and act however I feel like. In a relationship, I would ideally be the more dominant one, but I'm super shy so I don't feel like I ever could be.

My type of girl probably has long wavy dark hair, like dark brown or black. Brown eyes. My height or shorter. Average weight or maybe just slightly underweight like me. She'd definitely be pretty feminine; I really really love femininity. ^^ She'd probably be submissive. And she'd be super cute too~. ^.^

10. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    [​IMG]
    (Gerard Pique)
    I am athletic, 5'9, black hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Some facial hair with wavy curly hair which I buzz completely once in a while.
    That's my types in guys(usually). Blue eyes, facial hair, dark features, and muscular bodies are super hot.
    In woman I love black hair or red hair, light eyes, and petite voluptuous bodies(like Holland Roden). Was going to put her up actually, but she's there:icon_redf....Ethic women are beautiful. Especially love the dark hair, and fair features on Asian women coupled with their seductive almond shaped eyes.
    I love very masculine men and feminine girls in most cases. It's stereotypical but it is what it is.

#10 xylaz, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm 5'2" with long red hair (dyed), somewhat average weight, larger than average breasts, glasses, and tomboyish/masculine clothing

I prefer women who are small chested, have long dark hair, are usually thin and pale (But that doesn't always matter to me)

12. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow guys nice descriptions......it's interesting to see that you fit some people's type description and then also when ypu and others have the same type lol

13. Burnedcloset

Well, I'm 5'9 (according to my last doctors visit). Average-ish weight, I have a little bit of extra Fat on me. Grey eyes (kinda blue), brown hair, and my skin is pale I would say. I like masculine clothes.

I don't have a type but, I do find certain combinations to be really extra attractive. Long legs and blond hair, Dark hair and blue eyes, red hair and red facial hair, green eyes and brown hair, and small hips and big shoulders.

I think I'm a little weird but, Oh well.

14. CyanChachki

The hipster look. I would like to find someone who takes on that look without actually being a hipster. No offense to hipsters, it's just the ones I've come across I've found really annoying.

15. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me: Tallish (6' 3"/4), wavyish brown hair, brown eyes and glasses.

Type:
    *Decent hygiene
    *I like guys with the stubble/beard look

16. gogreen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a weird thing for older women. Since I'm 51 now my joke is that in 10 years I'll be visiting the nursing home for dates.

17. MisterTinkles

Oh baby.......

IF I were to ever "hop the fence".............

This would be it.........

[​IMG]

---------- Post added 1st Feb 2015 at 07:39 PM ----------

Yes!

Intelligence and the know how to use it wisely and correctly turns me on to no end!

I have my "types", but if you've got some sexy brains, the package doesn't matter a whole lot.

18. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Someone who doesn't have blonde hair. I can be the only blonde! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

I have black hair, dark eyes, and a tan skin.

The only specific type I have is I like girls who dresses up in a feminine way. Although I usually find girls who looks totally different from I am attractive. Also a girl with full lustrous lips always gets me :wink: As far as for personality, she has to be sweet, witty, caring, and understanding :grin:

20. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Twink, emo/scene types. Never fail to get me. :love:

For girls I'm not quite so picky, but petite redheads and/or Emma Watson are lovely.