1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your surroundings!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pie, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Pie

Pie Guest

I though of a new (hopefully fun) thread idea: Describe what's around you and give as much detail as possible!

For me:
    I'm in front of my computer, with an old keyboard on the side. I have a huge pile of homework I have yet to do, with "Japanese for Dummies" on top of the pile. Said homework include some philosophy, a bit of French, German (a book actually, Homo Faber by Max Frisch) and a combinatorics (math) textbook. I have a calculator on the left, my mouse on the right, my physics assignment in front of me, under my arms. I'm just under a velux window (or roof window or whatever it is called) and it is currently snowing. A broken clock is on the table, under a pile of old paper sheets, one of which has a coffee stain on it. One the sheet are some integrals, a derivative and a drawing of a sniper rifle (don't ask me why).

There is a stainless steel table lamp on my left, but it isn't really useful because there is plenty of sunlight coming from the velux, so it's currently turned off. Behind me is the door, and the room is about 5 by 3 meters. The floor is made of wood, in a sort of checkered pattern. The are 2 beds in the room, my brother's and mine. The room is pretty empty apart from that, and I don't want to write too much of a wall of text.

Whatever.

So, what does it look like around you at the moment?

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'm on my bed using my iPad, in my tiny-ass messy room with boring white walls (rental house...)

To the left of me, I have my old Android phone (that I use as an emulator), and my iPod.
    Above me on the walls, there are shelves in which are all sorts of weird things. Including skinned Furbies, and a doll I did a little "makeover" too.. Haha

And on the floor there are a bunch of clothes I need to pick up.
    At the far corner of my room, there's my lamp and my accessories, and on the other side there is a shelf that holds my makeup and such.

3. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Small office space. 2 desks one next to the other, with shelves behind them. On the floor there are two dogs sleeping. My desk has a small plate and a glass which had CocaCola in it. For some reason there is a 50cm wooden ruler and a pencil. Along with a remote for the TV.

So 2 dogs, a human, and a lot of litter. But since I'm only responsible for my personal space, I'm not cleaning anything!

4. Pie

Pie Guest

:slight_smile: Hey thanks for your answers! It seems that "messiness" (does the word even exist?) is a common factor in our descriptions.

5. Yosia

Sitting on my bed with both my iPad and laptop - in which i am logged into EC on my iPad and playing an MMORPG on my laptop. There is my little counter thing next to my bed which is a huge mess of books and paper.

Thats about it. XD