why does it feel good to say im gay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lostluvr, Feb 3, 2015.

1. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    why is it that i feel a sense of confidence when i express that im les? its as if i belong sumwhere maybe..i am proud to be gay i just wish there were more gay women around me..im not out to my parents only becuz i havent met the special lady to want to have to go thru that convo with my parents..my dads religious and always has to talk shit like about how evil being gay is and how he believes its just sum habit or sumthing..i hate when i have to sit there and try to not express anger at him bashing people like me..but obviously i wanna delay this convo as long as i could..when i go out around straight people i feel good about myself when i get it out that im les..its like im not having to hide who i am anymore..yet i went to two gay bars for the first time ever this last weekend and i felt totally out of my element..i freaked out alittle..i was really serious and standoffish but it couldve just been that night cuz there were like no girls except like one or two and they looked slutty and gross..(one kept trying to be around me i didnt wanna be mean and say anything fuked up so i just completly shut down and didnt say anything at all) and these videos kept playing of like dudes rubbing up on eachother it just creeped me out..im not like homophobe torwards gay guys its just i dont like guys like that and so find it kinda gross..idk..where would sumone meet a decent person instead of these strange bars..

2. CyanChachki

It feels good because there are so many people out there that don't accept us. People that ban us from getting married or having any rights at all. It feels good because you're finally getting it out, something that's been locked up inside of you for a really long time. It's hard to keep your sexuality inside of you.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im gay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

It feels good because for most of us it takes years, for us to figure out that were gay or lesbian or bisexual, whatever it may be! It feels good to acknowledge that we are no longer hiding! I feel that way everytime I'm asked about my sexuality, it feels good to acknowledge that I'm gay because I'm truly PROUD! We live in a time where it's ok to be gay! And we're only using that in our best interests! I'm gay and proud :slight_smile:

5. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :eusa_clap:thumbsup:(!)(&&&):icon_bigg:icon_bigg