1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady in neighborhood false accusations about gays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunnysideyard, Feb 3, 2015.

1. sunnysideyard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Long time lurker, first post.

I have a lady in our subdivision, who upon discovering my sexual orientation, basically flipped out. She's nasty and fat and disgusting and lives by herself with her 2 adopted kids. Claims to be such a wonderful Christian type.

I get a written notice from her that I am to stay as far away from her children as possible because she's "worried about their security". And here is the best part... friends in my subdivision called me and informed me she went door to door asking them to sign a petition agreeing to keep me away from any children. The reason... "he is homosexual, and all homosexuals are child molesters".

I was in total shock. Seriously?! Is this how people in the year 2015 act and think? I was in disbelief. It's totally disgusting. Any thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?

Oh, and it gets better. I had two state social workers from the Dept of Child Welfare show up at my front door. Got a complaint that children were in danger! Threw them both out on their asses.

#1 sunnysideyard, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Quiet Raven

Wow. Did you consider contacting the police?

3. CyanChachki

This is harassment and you can file a complain to your local cops. If I where you, I would at least see what could be done because she could be calling the cops first and giving some false accusation of you actually hurting or abusing her kids which will only make matters worse. This woman is out for blood and guessing from her actions, she could do anything to ruin your life and not give a damn. Molestation would be a very hard thing to fight, being that she could force her kids to lie in the courtroom, if it where to get that far.

4. 741852963

No two ways about this: get a lawyer and contact the police.

What she is doing is criminal and unlawful: harassment and, depending on your jurisdiction's laws a hate crime.

You really need to preempt this as like another poster has said these things can stick and be difficult to fight. By going to the police and rationally talking to them you will likely be able to negate the harm she is doing, and hopefully get her dealt with appropriately (either cautioned or arrested).

5. MisterTinkles

Thats not only harassment, it's character assassination and defamation.

I'd definitely get a lawyer and file a defamation lawsuit on her fat, retarded ass.

I would also look into calling child services on HER ass. Anyone that brain dead must be mentally deficient enough to NOT be able to take care of kids properly.

Since you live in LA, you can probably get some help from the local LGBT organization.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lets eat her!

Seriously though that fat bitch is harrasing you and you should press charges against her old ugly fat ass. And how dare she accuse you of being a child molester. That closet case lesbian needs to accept herself shes old she aint got much time she might as well accept herself. I still can't believe she did that to you. Shame on her :dry: I'm really sorry that happened to you. (*hug*)

#6 Andrew99, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  7. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed. Took the words right out of my mouth.

No seriously, get the cops involved. This is harassment and slander on a stupidly rediculous level. The audacity of that bitch. I'm just pissed reading about her. :tantrum:

8. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Damn... not only is this 2015, but you live in LA no less. What a jerk.

9. PurpleGrey

This bitch needs to be stuck in a loony bin. The permanent kind, not just on a 72 hour hold. I woulda knocked her teeth out.

10. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I hope all your other neighbors stick up for you

11. tulman

In LaLa land? Most of the folks here in my Midwest neighborhood wouldn't give her the time of day. I can't imagine the issue gaining traction on the left coast. I think I'd be inclined to consider the source and move on. Any other neighbors taking her side?
    Maybe slash her tires! Yeah!

#11 tulman, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  12. Stripe101

Well, according to 1950's logic, the line between homosexual and pedophile are blurred.

But there also used to be mercury in thermometers and lead in pencils back then.

13. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As a Hannibal Lecter fan, my first line of thought is...

eat her. Eat the rude.

But in all seriousness, get a lawyer. Call the cops. What she's doing is harassment and defamation, and you should by no means let her slide, or things will undoubtedly get worse for you. It sounds like she's escalating the situation, and she obviously feels threatened by your general existance, so give her something to feel threatened about. Have child services show up on her doorstep.

14. Stripe101

Mmm yes. Her liver would go fine with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

[​IMG]

15. Rha

Rha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone! I'm new here but saw what OP is going through and man that is MESSED UP!! I was going to complain about quitting my Job due to awkwardness with my girl love (mention ex-girlfriend to coworker and watch your job desolve...) but now see that other people have a way worse time than me. I'm really sorry OP! You really should contact the police, the last thing you would want is them contacting you because some fat crazy homophobic lady is like accusing you of child abuse or something...

I'm not really to surprised though, that was my own mothers reaction towards me pretty much (not that bad though) which is how I went from "proud about who I am" to hiding in the closet and firmly locking it :/

#15 Rha, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015