1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about going back to follow my dream.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CyberScream, Feb 3, 2015.

1. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been thinking about going back to college again. I am a drop out... but lately I have been think about going back. I hated college, but I wanna do something. Like get a business degree. I want to open my own business. I have this dream of opening up a Rock and Jazz Cafe, a Blues Bar, and a live house. All in the same building.

Cafe Nostalgia would be the name. Everyday of the week it would be open. Then closing time, the blues and Jazz bar would open around 8. And on the weekends, like Friday and Saturday, the Live house would be open. Bands can come and play for free. The business would get publicity and make money from the drinks. We'd offer to to give the bands publicity as people would show up to the Cafe during the week It's always been a dream of mine.

As a musician, I know how hard getting local publicity is. But even so, doing this would help others make it. And I wouldn't change for bands to play. It will help them and get them out there and at the same time, the Cafe can be a place where they meet and hang for a while. It would be a business adventure that would be fun and beautiful.

I just need to go to college to do it.

2. White Knight

If you feel like going back help you, probably it will. Even if it is only for ego boost, there is nothing better than an ego boost.

You are still young so take advantage of it.