1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help, how to make homophobe shut up :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Renge, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Renge

So, I'm on this anonymous website called secret and I find my junior being bullied. There's a rumour that she's gay and I've been keeping up with those anonymous retarded homophobes to defend her. They're calling her abnormal, disgusting, and even bring religions. What should I say, or maybe what would you say if you're being bullied? I feel like to strangle them now.

2. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One of the best ways is to just argue them into a corner until they make a fool of themselves. For instance,

If they bring up religion/religious texts: "oh **** I forgot the rule about not being gay. Well then, I better go out and stone my neighbour to death for cheating and then stop eating shrimps before changing the fabrics on my clothes so they match" , or keep asking awkward questions like "why, exactly, should we listen to [religious text]?" until they admit the real reason they think homosexuality is wrong (i.e., I find it icky so it must be wrong).

If they bring up that it's unnatural: "yeah sure, documented evidence of homosexuality in hundreds of species sounds so unnatural. Oh btw, so what if it is unnatural? If unnatural things are so bad, why are you typing to me on your computer?"

Keep at it long enough and it's likely their rebuttals will eventually be reduced to "yeah, but... ur ghey hurhur bye" and then the internet will be able to see how retarded they really are. Don't resort to calling them names, focus on winning the argument. If they lose the argument and everyone can see that it'll cause them a lot more embarrassment than just getting into a slanging match (which is what they want, because that's something they could actually win- unlike a proper argument on it).