1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How's college or university treating you???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MelG, Feb 5, 2015.

1. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok guys so I'm second year at university and was just wondering how you guys are finding it.

My first year was quite hectic. I didn't enjoy it for various reasons and found the change pretty big and a lot to adjust to.

Now my second year is going better and I've adjusted. So all is good now. Just need to get my degree lol.

PS I'm studying multimedia. If you want you can say what you're studying.

2. Lyana

So very well.
    I'm glad you've adjusted to uni life, really. It's a major change, but such an interesting one. And it's a cool place to be out.

I'm also in my second year (engineering). My first year was both the worst and best year of my life, so far. It was painful, it was eye-opening, everything was so new and huge. I met people, lost people; I learned things, forgot others. I was also very stressed about grades, at first.

My second year, on the other hand... I've stopped worrying so much. It's just so freeing. I feel like I've become used to this life. It's not that things have gotten better, but my outlook is so much better. I haven't been this satisfied in ages. I like my life.

3. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I totally agree with you. I also went through loss and other things in first year. But yeah now you kinda know what to expect and what to do and where to go so it's easier.

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a postgraduate and this is single handedly the toughest thing I've ever done, to the point that I often question whether it's even worth it. :S