1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Know Who My Real Friends Are?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Feb 5, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

So earlier today I had posted a post about coming out to a good friend of mine who I have known since high school. I came out to her that I was a lesbian. She accepted me right off the back. After that I started coming out to my other few friends they accepted me too. So I came out to this one friend. I told her that I was a lesbian. She was like, you're aren't. And I was like why am I not a lesbian? She was like, because you haven't been in a real relationship yet. And I was like you don't have to be in a real relationship. And I said I can see myself having a relationship with a women I can see myself getting married to a woman. And I was like do you accept me as a friend? She was like I don't know. And I was like this shouldn't change anything about our friendship. If you were truly my friend you would've accepted me right off the back like the few others did are you truly my friend? She was like girl I am so shocked right now I need a few days to think. I was like fine you can have a few days. What does this means? Is she not really my true friend?

2. CrazyAwkward

I wouldn't count her out as a friend quite yet. Some people need more time to process things than others, especially unexpected things. If you coming out to her shocked her a lot that might be the only issue. I'd give her some time and then see what happens.

3. Zombi3

I guess you caught her by surprise, give her the few days and let her process it.