1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the random person xD

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I got my pikachu hoodie today xD!!! I love it!! Sadly a friend who probably isn't a friend said my face doesn't look good in it and that I'm ugly and some not so nice words. Anyways if you all are alright with it I could post a pic of me wearing it? Also was thinking of becoming a photographer....any advice suggestions? Im just so giddy right now with finaly being myself and getting what I want and actually wearing it into public sometime soon so yea xD. I'm finaly sorta not restraining myself of being my true self cept for public but I'm getting better to! I'm sleepy so random questions in this post xD. Would any of you date a guy who gets excitable at almost everything and the most random of things? Or tends to be very very curious of things and veeeery naive? What do u think of guys like that? I'm like that and I love myself but I have gotten a lot of snide and hurtful remarks but could care less xD. Just really really curious of what you all think? Anyways I'm back to browsing the forums so until next time I decide to pop my head out xD. Let me know if you want pictures xD if he glad to post some xD

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey sweetie! :3

Sorry that person said mean things. (*hug*) If he didn't like the look, he should have just left you alone.

If you post pictures on your album in your profile, the moderators can approve them, and we can see them. ^_^

Cheerfully,
    Adrienne

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yea yea what pret said, Mods normally remove pics off the forums but if you upload them on your profile you'll be fine. To answer your question harmless curiosity is, totally fine by me and I personally excitable boys to be extremely cute ^_^

Also it's great that you embrace and accept yourself regardless of what others think. This shows true strength of character and actually takes alot of bravery just to do that. Stay true to yourself, and don't change for anyone, you're awesome how you are ^^

4. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks all! I'll upload a pic on my albums later today then once I figure out how to do so xD. Well I gotta take off so bye for now!! -waves bye to all-

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Posted them on my album xD figured out how to do so, so happy!! ^_^. Let me know what u think xD