1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the most attractive kind of clothes to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Burnedcloset

First of all. No one says "no clothes"....ok? Ok. Now that that's over

Masculine clothes? Feminine clothes? neutral clothes?

What is the most attractive outfit someone can wear? Casual? formal? hobo from down the street chic?

My answer: I find that my style is what I find attractive.....is that narcissism? V-necks, sport coats, jeans, dress shirts, t-shirts, beanies, scarfs, pea coats, things like that. I guess that would be masculine/neutral clothes.

The most attractive attire to me.....probably a black suit with a white dress shirt.

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I especially love flowing gothic dresses, gothic lolita, or my number 1 favourite, fetish/sexy lingerie. Those things are sexy as hell to me.

3. PossumJack

I cannot, I repeat, cannot resist a man or woman wearing a well-tailored suit.

4. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Black leather. Not like Judas Priest leather or biker gang leather. Black leather pants, of a tight fit around the thighs but no like skinny fit. They loosen up a bit down the legs. A black shirt, preferably a band T-shirt. And a Black leather jacket. Not like a heavy metal jacket, but something that goes with the pants. Like a Japanese rock star.
    Pretty much like this...
    [​IMG]

Or cargo camo pants with a band t-shirt.

And for NingyoBroken:
    Ryu of Blood Stain Child (I love them. My favorite band)
    [​IMG]

5. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    S&M wear for women, a latex catsuit and some type of commanding shoe. Wear that, and I'm all yours. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Androgynous women: suits.

Men: suits.

6. RadioRoss

I don't know, there are a lot of styles that are great on different people, but I guess I'll just talk about what I find looks best on me and the people I tend to gravitate to more often :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I usually like darker clothes, or "earth-tones." Red and blue are pretty nice too. Generally, I like the idea of taking something casual and taking something fancy, and putting the two together. Comfort comes first to me, not just in the actual clothes, but in how confident you feel wearing them, so the way someone feels in their clothes can radiate off of them at times. So yeah!

As PossumJack and PlantSoul said, suits are the best thing ever x)

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feminine for either gender, usually. I like form-fitting clothes on guys (if they've got the body :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and anything bright and flowy for girls. Tank tops are worth special mention; they are just hot hehe. Although occasionally I do like baggy clothing articles on some people because it accentuates their slim size, something I find attractive.

[​IMG]

Not everybody can pull it off, but it also gives a very casual look, like somebody I'd love to hang out with.

8. AlamoCity

I prefer masculine clothes on a guy. The following are examples of clothes I like on guys and that can accentuate a guy's body:

A well-fitted dress shirt and suit or slacks is very nice. A crisp, white dress shirt with a spread collar and Windsor-knotted tie can be very nice to look at. Guys with bow ties are also pretty hot, but not those who started doing it because they saw it on Dr. Who and/or wear pre-tied ties.

A tight-fitting pair of Wranglers, with a pearl-snap shirt, some cowboy boots and a Stetson will make my jaw drop. But, please skip the huge belt buckle.

The "lumberjack" look; not so much the "pretty boy wannabe lumberjack," but a more husky and masculine guy.

The "preppy" look. I do love a guy in a seersucker suit. A good polo shirt and pair of khaki pants or shorts and some boat shoes can always make a guy look nice.

9. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Masculine clothes...

10. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Something casual. I hate formal clothing. And I don't like tight jeans (or any kind of pants). They look too uncomfortable. I also don't like it if it looks like the guy put a lot of effort into his appearance. I'd rather he just wear things that are comfortable and not worry about his appearance so much.

Here are some examples of what I find attractive:

(The guy on the left)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like clothing heavily associated with a certain gender, especially on someone who doesn't belong to that gender :slight_smile:. Cute flowy skirts, full out tuxes, sundresses, slacks and suspenders..

Haha, I guess I kind of just described transvestites :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But regardless if the person in question has that kind of lifestyle, or is just dressing up for fun, I think it's pretty hot.

12. antibinary

13. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes.
    [​IMG]

Yes.
    [​IMG]

Yes.
    [​IMG]

14. Images and Words

[​IMG]
    This sorta stuff.

15. lemons123

On girls:

Mostly anything can look sexy to me UNLESS it's super girly/"feminine": such as a pink dress and high heels.

On guys: Since I am not that much into guys I'd say something just "sexual" to get me in the mood, say like: just jeans and nothing else :slight_smile:.

As to clothes that can turn me on on girl: Way too many, lazy to give examples but again just not too girly/childish.

16. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's girly style, pantyhose grab my attention right away.

I also love messy, punk or grunge style of clothing.

17. Rainbows~Exist

I really like to see smart-casual clothes on guys (Shirts, waistcoats e.t.c...) but I'll find most clothing attractive if worn right if that makes sense? If it suits you and you look good in it then I don't care.

Here's an example of what I find the most attractive:
    greag.jpg

18. timo

I love a guy in skinny jeans, and I always like it when a guy has given his outfit at least some thought, without overdoing it.

19. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like skinny jeans that show off a person's butt. Also like leather jackets, tight-fitted tees, plaid shirts.

I like sweatpants too, as long as they're skinny fit. Easier to get off quickly. :wink:

[​IMG]

#19 imnotreallysure, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  20. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is just casual wear a regular guy wears, which looks good. It could also be a polo shirt, a long sleeve tee, or a sweatshirt. The biceps don't even have to be like that - but that's a model posing.

Being a guy and looking good doesn't even cost much. If you look like some of these people shown, they can just show up in jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops, and all else is forgiven! Not by me, but by society in general.

Also, suits:

http://666parkavenue.alloyentertainment.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/13/files/handsome-guys-in-suits-the-men-of-666-park-avenue/dave-annable-in-a-suit.jpg

Models and movie stars can do the facial s***** thing but you know a suit who works downtown usually doesn't. I like the clean shaven look better unless it's one of those neatly trimmed beards that works with the suit. Also, I do not like black shirts, with or without suits at all.