1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't hate Obama

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Swamp56, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Why is it that when people make me tell them who I support, and I say McCain, they start thinking that I hate Obama....and that I'm just "a republican"

I DON'T

I think he's a great guy, and a great politician, but I happen to not like some of his views.

It seems to me that a lot of Obama supporters hate republicans for some reason (I'm not conservative btw, rather a "liberal republican" in the fact that I'm pro-choice and pro gay marriage (durr :B)), yet a lot of republicans I know don't care about democrats (the ones I know).

I sure as hell don't care who you vote for, I'm not going to sway you in any way.
    Vote for who you like, and I will do the same, and that's that.

Maybe it's just the fact that I'm in MA >.<.

2. Bastan92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know what you mean, parties have become too radical. Either you're this or you're that, no shades of gray.

I know i can't vote, but i wish i could >.<

3. Markio

I agree that the two parties seem very angry at each other. I'm glad I'm voting Obama because everyone at my school would hate me if I voted otherwise. It's not like it defines a person anyway. My roommate tells me he would vote Yes on Prop 8 because he's from China and has a different cultural background. I don't hate him for it, and he doesn't hate me for voting no. Although he doesn't know I'm gay. Whatever, he can't vote anyway. :grin: